[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 582

new-rena:
... more money is needed ...
How much?

tol64:
How much?
Writing so far, the parameters in the EA are disappearing ... ...cleanly, it's all interconnected.

new-rena:
Writing so far, the parameters in the EA are disappearing ... clean, everything is interconnected.
If you compile in MetaEditor while the terminal is running, the input parameters of EAs may initialize. The terminal must be closed before compilation, and after compilation it must be started again.

Reshetov:
If you compile in MetaEditor when the terminal is running, then EAs may initialize input parameters. The terminal should be closed before compilation and restarted after compilation.
I mean if the programmer calculates the rebuff in points, then it becomes possible to calculate the lot size, the size of the initial deposit, the size of possible profit and so on. I.e. optimization of parameters is not needed for the Expert Advisor anymore

new-rena:
Writing so far, the parameters in the EA are disappearing ... cleanly, everything is interconnected.
I don't quite understand your answer. That is, you have not yet made all the calculations, the program is at the development stage, and you don't know how much money you need to have in order not to go down the "pipe". Right? ))

tol64:
I did not quite understand your answer. That is, you have not yet made all the calculations, the program is at the stage of development and you do not know how much money you need to have in order not to go down the drain. Right? ))

Here is M1 period, 12 trades - maximum, depo (Sum, in quid) and Lot, Prof(expected profit from one trade, in quid) <- divide everything by minimum lot and get result. Statistics for the previous year. Padal/Rost (in units of exchange rate)--maximum drop/growth - 1/12 of the total, i.e. forecast per trade, the same and step between trades of the same size, otherwise the deposit must be recalculated!!! SMA-30 is used, on M1 at closing price. All calculations so far without taking into account the spread and I haven't had time to check it thoroughly.

Tell me, I still don't get it, have the villagers learned how to make money or not? )))

LeoV:
Tell me, I still don't get it, have the villagers learned how to make money or not? )))
Learning...

new-rena:

Here is M1 period, 12 trades - maximum, depo (Sum, in quid) and Lot, Prof(expected profit from one trade, in quid) <- divide everything by minimum lot and get result. Statistics for the previous year. Padal/Rost (in units of exchange rate)- maximum drop/rise - 1/12 part, i.e. forecast per trade. SMA-30 is used, on M1 at closing price

Thank you. Have you tried to implement it in MQL5?

tol64:
Thank you. Have you tried to implement it in MQL5?
I do not know how.
Reason: