[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 573

Dersu:

1=It's about aggressive trading.

2=Autonomous owls separately.

Aggressive how?

new-rena:

Rating of real forex accounts...

I'll let you know when I'm in the top 10. You're already 2nd in line.

There was a figure on this forum (and maybe still is) by the name of Niroba. He claimed to have discovered the fundamental law of the Universe on the basis of Elliott Waves. He traded accordingly using the wave markup, but for some reason with averaging and without stops. It seems that he was not yet completely clear in counting waves. So, he liked to publicize the links on the ratings of Fibo groups, where his PAMMs were leaders.
And the result: all of his PAMMs he has rather quickly lost. And this despite the fact that at least according to some principle.

4x-online:

There was a figure on this forum (and maybe still is) by the name of Niroba. He claimed to have discovered the fundamental law of the Universe on the basis of Elliot Waves. He traded accordingly using the wave markup, but for some reason with averaging and without stops. It seems that he was not yet completely clear in counting waves. So, he liked to publicize the links on the ratings of Fibo groups, where his PAMMs were leaders.
And the result: all of his PAMMs he has rather quickly lost. And this despite the fact that at least according to some principle.

I am not interested in the behaviour of the trend without indicators, because there is no and cannot be any reliable forecast, in my opinion.

A PAMM is nothing more than advertising. I am in favour of the fact that all the same it is a lie that one cannot earn

4x-online: The result was this: he lost all of his PAMMs pretty quickly. And that was despite the fact that he had at least entered according to some principle.
There was no principle whatsoever. He just sat too long. I have not understood the difference. Trading had nothing to do with the yearly markings.

new-rena:
Aggressive how?

It's a martin with a high rise and a fast drain on the opposite move.

Mathemat:
There was no principle at all. I was sitting on it. And the markings were just for show. The trade had nothing to do with the annual markings.

Maybe it did. I can't remember now. But at least he had some trading idea in his head. What did the villagers have?

Dersu:

It's a martin with high upside and a quick downside on the opposite move.

Here's a good idea. Just what do you think:

- Day and night trading might be different for such a strategy?

- How many accounts do you need to open and by what principle to be in profit?

new-rena:

Without indicators - trend behaviour is of no interest, as there is and can be no reliable prediction in my opinion
+++++++++++++++
Wakena was good at one time. And there are other examples even among private traders.

And PAMM is nothing more than advertising. I am in favor of the fact that all the same lies that it is impossible to make money.
++++++++++++++
You cannot make money on martin. You can't cheat the maths.

4x-online:
Without indicators - trend behaviour is of no interest, as there is and can be no reliable prediction in my opinion
+++++++++++++++
Wakena was good at one time. And there are other examples, even among private traders.
There is no 100% prediction, that's why there is a new strategy, i.e. everything must be taken out of your mind - clear your mind.

new-rena:

Here's a good idea. Just what do you think:

- How would day and night trading be different for such a strategy?

- How many accounts should I open and by what principle, in order to make a profit?

1 Separate account. Standalone owls separately.

2 Martins are usually at night, there is more risk of losing during the day.

3 For the night and turn it off mona.

On one chart a martin, on the other a pampers. One account.

Reason: