[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 568

AlexHacker007:

The calculation is not to survive a TREND but to survive a pullback in a TREND !!!

Do you always know it's a pullback and not the start of a future trend?

If so, this is the Grail...

AlexHacker007:

I was just looking for methods to make quick profits in a trend ... trend pullbacks are less than trend passes . long trends are in pips from 500pts to 2000pts on 4 signs .

My task was to find a system that withstands trend reversals but increases profits very rapidly . Either work with 1 lot of large

The lower is against the trend the bigger is the deal ... but we are counting on pullbacks how much will we roll back in the trend? 300 п ? Ok, we calculate the formula

If we calculate the formula and points between trades for this value is higher or we die or go long! All the experiments show that this scheme is working fine with a trend!

For example on October 28 sell lasted almost a month and a half and all pullbacks are back to normal !

the profit from 28th to 16th of January Sell brings 500 times if we do not change anything !!! With this the buy account dies on the first day ... the third day, it takes out the loss on the Buy...

But then it dies again, but we took 20 cents off the rest and kept trying... that's the whole scheme! You just have to run the martin on the trend, not against it...

Calculated not to survive the trend but to survive the rollback in the trend !!!

As far as I understood you are using shares, not averaging. Are you using loss limiter or margin call limiter?

For the first order, do you use any signal or do you enter randomly at the same time buy and sell?

4x-online:
Trading in the market is a marathon, not a 100-metre race.

Who made the rules??? And if you've been trying to run a marathon for years and you don't make it...? Why don't you run 100m and get what you can't get? At times more?

There is a concept you don't have to work hard to earn lots of money.

khorosh:

I understand you are using refills rather than averaging?
++++++++++++++
And where did I write that?

And are you using loss limiter or margin call limiter?
++++++++++++++
Percentage of the current deposit.

For the first order do you use any signal or do you enter at random simultaneously buy and sell?
+++++++++++++
I trade options on American stocks. That's a different story.

AlexHacker007:

Who set the rules??? And if you've been trying to run a marathon for years and you don't make it...? Why don't you run 100m and take what you can't get? At times more?

There is a concept DO NOT WORK A LOT, you need TO LOOK A LOT!

I'd rather run a marathon in peace for years than risk dying in a hundred-metre race.

khorosh:

I understand you are using fills rather than averaging? And are you using loss limiter or margin call limiter?

For the first order you use a signal or you just enter by random buy and sell?

First things first! We use everything we can use! You throw a coin and that's it...

The market will find the leverage itself which begins to give profit ! we do not save the loss ! it just dies, we put it up again !

2) we put orders by the martink principle!!! The first task is how to squeeze out the maximum?

it is possible we will slash long and many orders on a pullback ...

3) we install an additional module monitoring the averaging ! if we cut a certain % of profit growth to the depo at the bottom, we cut all deals by averaging !

What is it for? Let's say we have fallen against the trend! How to survive? Reach the calculated value of the profit, kill all the trades and start over again ...

in the hope of finding a trend ! The robot works by itself to find the trend ! against the trend it often cuts off ... with a trend it is seldom ...

so it can even go against the trend !!!!

But !!! Sharp jumps of 500 points in a couple of days kill the leverage which is going against the trend ... And up to 300 points the system averages itself and goes to work at a new level!

4x-online:
I'd rather run a marathon in peace for years than run a hundred metres at the risk of dying.

I ran a marathon for 3 years... I don't think my legs can run anymore... I'm done... now it's just the 100 metres... I bet on ZERO! 1 к 36.

But the probability of falling out ZERO in FOREX I don't even know how many times! 1,000 or 10,000 more often?

Did you read the interviews with the winners? What did they say when they made 350,000 ??? almost a third of a million in 7 days with 5,000 virtual Ue ???

I quote, "It's virtual money, I risked everything... I don't take that risk in the real world."

Now let's take his words as an idea! What kind of money is not real for me ??? that you can multiply by 100 times ???

I'm figuring it out ! Once again, to our hares, we have 100 Ue divided by 20, we get 5 Ue each for buy and sell and go !!! Multiply by 100 !!! We win ????

No ??? Put 5 again and go !!! We have 10 tries to win the contest with himself !

I personally after the last contest and did so when he went to 10ku with a profit of 5000 ue to 132000 ue I myself was shocked but it was !!!

I switched to Real with this approach!

4x-online:
...Your profits are many times less than your losses when you fix them. The MO of your "system" is inherently negative.
No way, my dear. According to the test results over 3 years the MO = 32.68 and profitability = 5.49. I'm surprised by your fantasies about the parameters of my Expert Advisor, the test results of which I haven't posted in the public domain. Or do you think all EAs with martingale have the same parameters?

khorosh:
No sir. According to the test results for 3 years MO=32.68 and profitability = 5.49. I'm surprised by your fantasies about the parameters of my Expert Advisor, the test results of which I have not posted in the public domain. Or do you think all EAs with martingale have the same parameters?

The MO=32.68 because the total profit of all accumulated orders is large. In the formula for MO, the lot is constant. The matter is in the risk taken for this MO. One thing is 2%, and another is 100%.

There are two options:
1) A profit of 200 at a risk of 100.
2) Profit 50 at a risk of 10.

Which option will you choose, my dear?

khorosh:
По результатам теста...

I get it, you care about the process [of testing] rather than the result [of actual trading].
Reason: