[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 553

4x-online:
:)
You can't cheat basic maths, no matter how much you want to.

You have to be good at maths :)

BeerGod:

You have to be good at maths :)

Thank you very much for the information, but how to make the font larger? And about maths - that's a fact, otherwise it's not interesting at all - nothing to look at ))))

OnGoing:
More like second sight))

The third eye has opened chocolate...))

some intrigue for ilan and bolinger bands!

vladds:

some intrigue for ilan and bolinger bands!

And what is the intrigue? A 75% drawdown? For the villagers it is not intrigue, it is just a game. Only a 100% drawdown will earn the villagers the respect and respect of the sect.

4x-online:
What's the intrigue? A 75% drawdown? For the villagers it is not intrigue, it is just a game. Only a 100% drawdown will earn the villagers the respect and respect of the sect.

As for the drawdown, you need to have a good head and know the market better! The depo is designed for drawdown! I can give a bigger lot, from 0.01 to 3 and I'm not afraid to take a loss!

vladds:

As for the drawdown, i don't think so, i don't think i can afford it. i'm already getting a drawdown in the tester!

In this case it is better to enter on a Bollinger breakout), because often it means the beginning of a trend, and you start working against it).

By turning over, my opinion, the work would be calmer and more profitable.

OnGoing:

In this case it is better to enter on a Bollinger breakout), because often it means the beginning of a trend, and you start working against it).

By turning over, in my opinion, the work would be calmer and more profitable.

i agree! and i've written about it before! i asked the man to re-do the owls! but it worked as usual but with gross errors! and the loca moment looks like that! you should shove it all into the owl! but if you cannot turn over the order directions then i'm already talking about lots!

Although, I've looked, it's not always the case. Sometimes exactly on the rebound).

Therefore, if the probability ratio is about equal, it is no better than a random entry...

OnGoing:

Although, I've looked, it's not always the case. Sometimes it's on the rebound).

So if the probability ratio is roughly equal, it's no better than a random entry...

If we do a breakout, the probability is 70% and the breakout saves us the lancet! WATCH OUT!

work for today!

Reason: