[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 548

Can you tell me if $100-200 is enough to start with a 0.01 lot to stay afloat?

AntonSof3:
can you suggest that 100-200$100-200$ for a real account with a 0.01 lot is enough to get started and stay afloat?

If it were that easy...) everyone would be shouting with the reals)

it's all a matter of luck, maybe you'll go uphill for a week or three months, maybe just for a couple of days

I don't advise against money - sorry about your money) or I'll be broke later).

7Konstantin7:

If it were that easy...) everyone would be screaming for reals)

it's all a matter of luck, maybe you'll go uphill for a week or three months, maybe just for a couple of days

i don't advise about the money - sorry about your money) or i'll be the last one out of pocket!)

i hope to be lucky, i have to start somewhere, i can't afford $100-200 more and i probably will not leave it overnight without making a mess...))), and internet goes down when i am not sitting behind a computer as a bad thing)))

AntonSof3:
One must be lucky to start somewhere, I can't afford USD 100-200 more and may not leave it overnight no more so I can do anything without it))), and my Internet goes down when I'm not sitting behind my computer)))

the internet is an evil thing)

but it's the nighttime that's safer for ilan... it's almost always flat and trending during the day)

100 is dangerous in a non-mini-account, 10,000 cents is better than 3,000 rubles, and the lot should be 0.20.

AntonSof3:
i hope to be lucky, i have to start somewhere, i can`t afford it more than $100-200 yet and i probably will not leave it for the night so i will not do anything without it ...))), the internet goes down on me when i am not sitting in front of the computer)))

Unfortunately, you'll lose your whole deposit. ..... these EAs are too shrewd. You risk your whole deposit with every deal or series of deals. So there will be no money left to fix the mistakes..... Moreover, with such a deposit, you will lose 100%.

7Konstantin7:

the internet is an evil thing)

but it's the nighttime that's safer for Ilan... it's almost always flat and trending during the day)

100 is dangerous in a non-mini account better on cents 10.000 cents is 3.000 rubles and the lot is 0.20

I wonder if there is a cents account at Alpari or should I choose another brokerage company? (Just a reminder that I don't really know everything yet)))))))))

AntonSof3:
I wonder if there are any cents accounts at Alpari or should I choose another brokerage company? (I remind you that I don't know everything yet)))))))))

No, there's no cents in Al.

I'll let you know in the chat room...

7Konstantin7:

No, there's no cents in Al.

I'll throw in a tip...

OK

hm...in A. there are cents !(lot 0.01)

tuma88:

Hmmm...in A. there are cents !(lot 0.01)

yep 10 cents !

there is a regular account 0.01 lot = 3 roubles a point!

and the cent 0.01 is 10 times less!

Reason: