[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 520

4x-online:
I give up. :)))

Who's Hitler now?

Hooray, our (villagers) have won)

OnGoing:
Yay, ours won)
Yeah. Smothered by the beautiful pictures from the tester. :)))

leonid553:

there was a TRAL EQUITY thread here - do a search for it.

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/15918/page8#242314

Thank you, Lenonid.

elmucon:

When you show us a report like this, we'll talk about it then!

It doesn't look good - 55 million at the bottom and 12 million at the top?

Actually got to the Ilans from the 1st page..... Run it with a couple of months - and as Reshetov said above...

RekkeR:

Do you know if there is an EA that closes all orders when the set loss is reached and, like a trawl, pulls up the trigger level behind the rising profit?

Who is it to close a loss I wonder??? Don't do this to all orders.... For example, the loss should be closed on the profit - it would be like this (DEMO account from Jan. 5):

new-rena:

I don't see it well - 55 million at the bottom and 12 million at the top ?

it's just that Metatrader is not able to show numbers bigger than 999,999,999 on the picture

The profit was (according to the report) 2.2 billion (!) - I can give you this scoop and you will see for yourself!

Just don't be under any illusions - it's purely a tester toy, I just guessed and adjusted to the metatrader's tick generator ....

Greetings!

I could use some help.

I do not know much about the code, but I want to build something with a few owls.

The attached EA contains opening and closing orders code. I do not understand what orders are "crooked" and what is "dead". The purpose of this is to set TP exactly the same as I have already set SL. Thanks in advance.

Files:
haha.mq4  2 kb

elmucon:

Just don't be under any illusions - this is purely a test toy

Exactly, it is a toy. I traded a similar EA on two real accounts. Similar in the sense that I quickly got this straight just for demonstration purposes (with constant lot, hard stops without optimization), and the real EAs had worse results of course. But nevertheless these results were enough for both "brokers" to start opening and closing orders with huge slippage after some time. So I ate oysters.
It's no small feat to measure yourself with cheerful tester pictures.

Sarguss:

Greetings!

I could use some help.

I do not know much about code, but I have a few owls, so I would like to build something.

The attached EA contains opening and closing orders code. I do not understand what orders are "crooked" and what is "dead". The purpose of this is to set TP exactly the same as I have already set SL. Thank you in advance.

orders in your code close on MA and are in profit or not your code does not know, also there are no stoplots and takeprofits, orders are closed as MA shows so ...

Reason: