А...

DDFedor: no, Norbert Wiener

Have you seen this one -https://www.mql5.com/ru/code

What do you think?

elmucon:

Have you seen this one -https://www.mql5.com/ru/code

What do you think?

Here is, for example, my result of processing this idea -

And this result is much better if you optimise the EA "month by month" - a month of optimisation and the next month work,

I will run it on the demo - I will report later ...

elmucon:

Here is my result of processing this idea, for example

And this result is much better if you optimise the EA "month by month" - one month of optimisation and the next month work,

And here is a "short run" for a couple of months, and (!) the Expert Advisor did not see this period in the optimizer .... !!!

joo: ...I'm a pro at a lot of things, too, really.

...I have the simplest desire to survive. To survive, I have several ways - to make money, or to move to an uninhabited Siberian area where I will breed...

I understand what a pro you are in many areas, if forex is your last hope for making money, otherwise go to the uninhabited zone of Siberia and breed:).

elmucon:

But a "short run" of a couple of months, and (!) the EA did not see this period in the optimiser .... !!!

I doubt it will always be like this. And the maximum drawdown is more than 6 times the initial deposit. Although I support you that you should not stop in your investigations. And what are the results of your pipsator, which, as I remember, you have run in the real account?

khorosh:
I doubt it will always be like this. And the maximum drawdown is more than 6 times the initial deposit. Although I support you that you should not stop in your investigations. And what are the results of your pipsetter, which, as I remember, you have run on real account.

I started it as a real broker, it often makes mistakes - if I sit with it and close positions manually it works fine, but still it fails too often, I am trying to fix it...

elmucon:

It often makes mistakes - if you sit with it and close positions manually it works fine, but it still fails too often, I'm trying to improve it...
I wish you success.

Good morning, country!

Forgive me if I've offended anyone, I'm not doing it on purpose, I'm being kind.

Reason: