[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 470

7Konstantin7:

Where's the camel in the centre? -I need to use Paint to upload it here.)

OnGoing for example doesn't see it either)

No. I won't draw and show. I remembered what this was all about... Understanding the market comes in exactly the same way as being able to see stereo pictures... at least that's how it was for me. I was already able to see stereo pictures. And then I realized that I could "see" the market... "at a time"... "overnight"... but before that, of course, I had to spend many sleepless nights staring at charts. By the way, if it wasn't for this forum, it's unlikely that I would have endured the opinion of "everyone else" that "you're just wasting your time". So, for most, you have to decide one day: either you go all the way, or you don't go at all... the third way - "when you don't risk anything" - is not the real way, in my opinion...

DDFedor:
No. I won't draw and show. I remembered what this was all about... Understanding the market comes in exactly the same way as being able to see stereo pictures... at least that's how it was for me. I was already able to see stereo pictures. And then I realized that I could "see" the market... "at a time"... "overnight"... but before that, of course, I had to spend many sleepless nights staring at charts. By the way, if it wasn't for this forum, it's unlikely that I would have endured the opinion of "everyone else" that "you're just wasting your time". So, for most, you have to decide one day: either you go all the way, or you don't go at all... The third way - "when you don't risk anything" - doesn't seem to me to be the real way...
Got it thanks)

joo:

in short, the pyramid: food, breeding, comfort, power.

this simple pyramid conditions the most complex work of the brain. the brain is complex, but it has a simple purpose - to give advantage to other living beings. and here comes the pyramid again: food, reproduction, comfort, power.

PS the more complex the brain, the more sophisticated the methods, not the simpler the methods. This is some paradox that still cannot be resolved by the world's leading cyber-builders....

joo:

What are you talking about? :)

I speak in a way that is easier to understand for many people. I have been in the habit of doing this since the days when I was a manager.

And in fact, no matter what anyone says, no matter what beautiful goals they hide behind - know that everything is explained by simple instincts, which fit into a pyramid by... I don't know which pyramid.

in short, the pyramid: food, reproduction, comfort, power.

This is closer to Nietzsche's views, but fortunately not everyone thinks that way.

If society lived exclusively according to the laws of the jungle, a businessman, for example, could not conduct a single successful transaction, because much of it is built on trust, no matter how much paperwork (contracts, etc) protects itself.

In other words, it is not the womb, lust or instinct for self-preservation that drives civilisation, it is the path of degradation (the example of people from the bottom of society).

joo:
Seconded. There is one goal - survival. Everything else is to put on rose-coloured glasses so no one sees anything.

DDFedor:
Seconded. There is one goal - survival. Everything else is to put on rose-coloured glasses so that nobody sees anything.
I repeat, if you have such a goal, it does not mean that everyone has it) Yes, most unfortunately, it's a fact... But not everyone!

You misunderstood the "message"... It's not about "now"... The point is that "if tomorrow..." ... how will you survive? Will you only think about the survival of your personal body? The body of a group of people, or the advancement of a "group of people" "further in time"? You, alas, do not know most of the rules, and will create a "society" "from scratch" ... What "rules" you lay down, that's how "your group" will pave the "way to eternity"...

OnGoing:
Again, if you have such a goal, it does not mean that everyone does) Yes, most people do, unfortunately, that's a fact... But not everyone!

This is the truth. It is the truth that is everywhere, in stones, in snails, in man in fish, in elephants and in cows. It is everywhere. It is the truth of entropy and the truth of imbalance. It is the truth of the cosmos. Either entropy and deadness, or disbalance and a sharp step forward towards the incomprehensible...

Following your logic, you will either reach entropy or be a member of the species that rules the entire galaxy, the universe, the cosmos...

Choose what you will be, worm food, or.... not fodder.

joo:

I understand that we don't have an understanding dialogue, but nevertheless...

1) I didn't even think about it. The desire was only to transfer the attention of the participants in the branch in themselves, to meditate so to speak, to ask myself, it is necessary to me actually, or I only spoil? - If I am only dabbling, shouldn't I be redirecting my energy to my loved ones, my children, rather than to the incorporeal quest for the "holy grail"?

2) I understand that there are many professionals here. I'm a pro in many areas, but now, we're talking about earning money in the market, here and now, no one is interested in what you're philosopher, poet or musician, we're talking about speculative trading, trading, fuck.

3) Yes, you do. You have to strive for it. It's a basic incentive, a tenet. You don't know that you can do it, but it is the incentive that gives something to the individual, not to humanity as a whole.

4) I have no ambitions. I have the simplest wish to survive, and there are several ways for me to do so: to earn money, or to move to an uninhabited area in Siberia, where I will multiply. There are difficulties in these two options, the first option is less complicated.

That's right, it's logical to either make money or breed. It is true what they say - man in need breeds, and prosperous Europe and now Russia are forced to survive at the expense of migrant workers:). I just do not understand why you can breed only in Siberia. Why guest workers go to Europe more than to Siberia. So it is easier for the poor to survive in Europe than in Siberia.

OnGoing:

This is where the truth of forex comes in ;D

http://open.az/razvlechenija/kartinki/86242-a-ty-vidish-jeto.html

Reason: