[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 411

Is there a difference between this and osma????

Voice:
Yes, you should. Agreed, we're discussing it. Last week on real. Minimum lot, step 20, take 20. Total 200 quid profit. Maximum move of the week was 200 pips on the euro. I had 10 bends open and lost about 120 quid. It's bearable. Depo is set to 600 pips without any losses. Taking a risk, but not without it. Keep thinking about how to avoid a loss. If a week gives 200 on the plus side, you can close one set with such a loss. We do not move every day. So after 10 or 15 knees we lock. If the deposit is 1000 or 1500 we can easily go 500 points against the trend. This is only my opinion.
Show me the chart with orders.

Wow, what a New Year's present for the spread) about 23 pips :D

iExposure indicator is very handy thanks to TEX

7Konstantin7:

wow, that's quite a New Year's present for the spread) around 23 points :D

there is a pretty good chance to close all orders on the upside, about the downside i can't tell such a sure thing...

forte928:
i have a pretty good chance to close all orders on the upside, about the downside of course i can't say that i am so sure...
i don't care about the bottoms, it's the overall takeout level that counts)

TEXX:

Introducing the 3rd version of the indicator. I look forward to hearing your views.

The main thing is that it is convenient to have spread and loss as a percentage) you can't calculate it in your head.)

Maybe someone could use it)

TEXX:

Introducing the 3rd version of the indicator. I'm waiting for your opinions.

Maybe I'm wasting my time. ....

Thank you. I downloaded it for myself too, like the last one. Haven't watched it yet...

You're not wasting your time...

Roman.:

not for nothing...

OK :))))

Oh, spread and stop have doubled, holidays are coming up :)))))

TEXX:

Okay :))))

Oh, spread and stop has been doubled, holidays are coming up :)))))

There's another idea - to limit trading during spread widening, e.g. at lunchtime in Europe... But we need a trading algorithm for that, for example, what to do with dips?

What, let's say, when the price moves, it would be better to enter by another averaging order, even with such an extended spread, to exit later on a pullback...

but in this way there will be no entering the market, only later, when the spread is narrowed, only the price will be far away... and the exit on a price pullback will be missed, will be set, at another less favourable level... somehow like that. All in all - you have to watch...

Reason: