[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 377

OnGoing:

By the way, here's what's worth doing for Osma. When you reach a certain drawdown, increase the step of subsequent averages.

The point here is that there is no STEP... Averaging ONLY by indicator reading...

Roman.:
The thing about this is that there is NO STEP... We are averaging ONLY on the indicator reading...
Nooooooo) Step is still there too. I.e. two conditions work - Osma + pitch. If the next buy, for example, opens above or at the same level with the previous one, it makes no sense otherwise. Only lower makes sense, and for a certain step.

OnGoing:
No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o) Pitch is also left. I.e. two conditions work - Osma + Pitch. Otherwise there is no sense to pump in, if the next sell, for example, opens above or at the same level with the previous one. Only below it makes sense and by a certain step.

А... Yes, yes, yes... :-)

Didn't you mean buy, in your post...?? i.e. "if the next Bye opens above or at the same level as the previous one. Only lower makes sense, and by a certain step.

TEXX:

No offense, this is a total bummer, you could have written a decent owl in the time this thread existed,

but no, it's easier to redo the sludge.....

Yes... Got the graph in the first figure and then the result is the second. I don't understand - what's the problem? )))

Roman.:

А... Yes, yes, yes... :-)

Didn't you mean buy in your post...?? i.e. "if the next Bye opens above or at the same level as the previous one. Only lower makes sense, and by a certain step.

Ugh, pardon, balls for rollers already with that grid) Of course bye) Corrected.

new-rena:

Yes... Got the graph in the first figure and then the result is the second. I don't understand - what's the trouble??? )))

Communication breakdown seems to be trivial.

OnGoing:
No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o) The step remains too. I.e. two conditions work - Osma + pitch. Otherwise there is no sense to pump in, if the next buy, for example, opens above or at the same level with the previous one. Only lower makes sense, and for a certain step.
In other words, to "fraction" means to average).

Roman.:

Already my reals are ripening. :-) With 500 euro units, is it ok to start with 0,01 lot on osme, or is it better to charge more?

Who has ripened and who has already. I started with 500 Australian tugriks on 14 December, starting lot 0.01. By now my deposit has grown up to +47.38% with maximal drawdown 6.27%.

Ugh, ugh, ugh.

joo:

Who has ripened and who has already. I started with 500 Australian tugriks on 14 December, starting lot 0.01. By now my deposit has grown up to +47.38% with maximal drawdown 6.27%.

Ugh, ugh, ugh.

which owl did you start with or without Osma?

Voice:

which owl did you start with or without Osma?
With my JQS iOsMA "NeutronStar series".
Reason: