[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 346

No guys, it's the best I've got, all error free and smooth as floating) look at the settings, maybe delete everything and put it up again. well there shouldn't be a problem if you put the turkey in the right place and named it correctly.

maybe there were just no conditions to enter the market...

Roman.:

Yes. When before there was no turkey, it used to swear at "Experts" about its absence, now - all restarted - it sees everything, no errors.
I don't know what else it could be. Maybe forgot to wipe dust off the computer today?)

Roman.:
maybe there were just no conditions to enter the market...
Hang the indicator itself on the screen for clarity. Each crossing of the zero line must be an entry. Induction settings (9,39,27).

On 2 bars opens ;) after the first crossing

OnGoing:
No guys, I've got the best, everything is error-free and smooth as floating) look at the settings, maybe delete everything and put it up again. well, there shouldn't be any problems, if you put the inductor in the right place and named it correctly.

I deleted the COV from the chart and restarted the terminal again, recharged the COV...

costantin:
At 2 bars it opens ;)
Yeah, that's the idea) so there are less false entries. Although the indicator is not redrawn, I could have done it on the first bar, but it's not a big deal)

Roman.:

Removed the COVs from the chart and restarted the terminal again, recharged the COVs...
OK, it should be OK, nothing complicated there, same classic illans, but with conditions.

OnGoing:
Yeah, that's the idea) so there are fewer false entries.
Well now the decimel lot has been fixed there should be more money)

OnGoing:
Then it's poltergeist) microlots seem to support you, I do not know honestly even what else could be. Maybe forgot to wipe dust off the computer today?)

Wiped, just today, :-) wipes "for LCD laptops, PDAs, smartphones", maybe did not shake out the ashtray ... because of that, although I don't smoke... :-)
Reason: