[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 270

Roman.:
I haven't seen much... but the RTS Index I noticed more trending and strong moves... maybe an avalanche will hit it?)

7Konstantin7:
I haven't seen much... but the RTS Index I noticed more trending and strong moves, maybe an avalanche will hit it).

Haven't looked at the Russian one yet... :-)

Roman.:

Haven't looked at the Russian one yet... :-)
:)

how about running DoubleMinus owl with these parameters? as onGoing

EURUSD+0.1 GBPUSD-0.08 EURGBP-0.1

7Konstantin7:
...maybe the avalanche will go with it?)

Avalanche goes on without it!!! While warming up + testing also on demo on M15 since Dec 2 - two variants on eurobucks.

Roman.:

Avalanche is going on without it!!! While warming up + testing also on demo on M15 from Dec 2 - two variants on eurobucks.

)

7Konstantin7:
)

When there are plenty of options, and all are more than OK, what difference does it make to choose between a Porsche, a BMW or a Mercedes... What difference does it make what to pour on... :-) Literate MM - rules!!!

Roman.:

When the options are a dime a dozen, and all more than GOOD, what difference does it make between what to choose, a Porsche, a BMW or a Mercedes... What difference does it make what to pour on... :-) Literate MM - rules!!!

Yes, when you get too loaded it's bad)

:D

It's a good move!

The balance + 7000 in 24 hours + 2 hours with 10 000 on three instruments... Equity drawdown is already -10 000, and the eurofrank is ok - the whole bundle is closed... EUR and BFB - if the price goes down so fast on the first instrument, on the second one up, then the DEP will take it by stop-out... :-)

In general - only flat symbols and not more than 1 per 10 000 open at 0,1 lot with increasing at averaging...

Roman.:

It's going really well!

Balance + 7000 in 24 hours + 2 hours with 10 000 on three instruments... Equity drawdown is already -10 000, and the eurofrank is ok - the whole bundle is closed... EUR and BFB - if the price goes down so fast on the first instrument, on the second one up, then the DEP will take it out by stop-out... :-)

In general - only flat instruments and not more than 1 on 10 000 openings with 0,1 lot at start with increasing at averaging...

I guess that's the only way)
Reason: