[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 269

7Konstantin7:

:-) It is necessary to fill in real roubles as well, because somehow the Bakinskiy ones hurt a lot when draining at the same numbers... :-)

7Konstantin7:

Law, what it means no luck: Pour the quid on the DEEP (DEEP in quid) - will lose a sov, pouring rubles - will pop, then again will worry - why am I an idiot, quid are not charged, good luck - what! :-)

Roman.:

:-) It is necessary to fill in real roubles as well, because somehow the Bakinskiy ones hurt a lot when draining at the same numbers... :-)
Well, I have the reals around 15 maybe later, I'm still debating which option is the triangle... or only euro or my variant without martin on two pairs...) dunno

Roman.:

Law, what it means no luck: Pour the quid on the DEEP (DEEP in quid) - will lose a sov, pour rubles - will pop, then again will worry - why am I an idiot, quid are not charged, good luck - what! :-)
:D I think that's how to load rubles for 10,000 cents and forward) and then with 3000 rubles it's unlikely to pop the ruble)

Yes, the bans have started again.

The husband with the triangle, for example, if all is well, at least triples it in a week ;D

7Konstantin7:
:D Well, I think that's how I get 10,000 cents worth of rubles and go), and with 3,000 rubles it's unlikely to succeed on the ruble)

You could do it this way. In principle, if shot, it will shoot, and, in general, I know for myself, the less you sweat (with the choice of this or that option), the easier it (the case), and better it turns out! Not for nothing they say that luck should always be present, otherwise you can lose 100 000 cents at 0.01 of start on EURCHF (a flat instrument) when it is moving without a roll ... :-) Who knows what the Swiss or the Union, which, the Euro, will get into their heads, despite the promised chatter in the franc around 1.2 euros ... By the way, this topic was mentioned by someone several pages earlier, that this flattish averaging TS-tick was thrown to this pair, precisely for these reasons, but for some reason he (that post) remained unanswered ...

7Konstantin7:
The husband with a triangle, for example, if all is well, it will at least triple in a week ;D

Yeah, the hedge could be good for you too...

Roman.:

You can do it that way. In principle, if it shoots, it shoots, and in general, I know by experience, the less you sweat (with the choice of this or that option), the easier it is (the case) and the better it turns out! Not for nothing they say that luck should always be present, otherwise you can lose 100 000 cents at 0.01 of start on EURCHF (a flat instrument) when it is moving without a roll ... :-) Who knows what the Swiss or the Union, which, the Euro, will get into their heads, despite the promised chatter in the franc around 1.2 euros ... By the way, this topic was mentioned by someone several pages earlier, that this flattish averaging TS-tick was thrown to this pair, precisely for these reasons, but for some reason he (that post) remained unanswered ...
Why did I answer the news is true every now and then ... As the saying goes, you can't live without it :D So it's nothing but a week's worth of dangling news and then it's gone...)

Roman.:

Yeah, the hedge could be good for you too...
Yeah, you have to think)
Reason: