[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 223

7Konstantin7:
Zip trying) let's try to come up with a manual ts...
What's the point?

OnGoing:
What's the point?
It's about figuring out how to trade with your hands)

OnGoing:
What's the point?

The same thing only manually. (on demo Al... connection is bad the pendants open on the third try - after all the scanning, switching)

Tantrik:

The same only in manual. (on Al's demo... The connection is bad the pendants open with the third try - after all the scanning, switching)

To be honest, I am no longer attracted to "hands", I am tired of the human factor. The car is better, and there are few TCs that are not formalized.

Well all, friends, today I have a limit of communication) has come time to pray)

The account I'm posting the stats of, http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=36025&lang=ru

I have changed my trading conditions, disabled lot multiplication, lot is now fixed at 0.02, but it would be better to do it from 10.000.

I have adjusted my account conditions for real) will be watching :D

And this is the weekly report, only on the euro pair the lot is always mini 0.01) trades not in all directions at the same time...

7Konstantin7:

And this is the countdown for the week, only on the euro pair the lot is always mini 0.01) trades not in all directions at the same time...

Keep the course!!! Also testing, the real is not far off...

Roman.:

Stay the course!!! Testing too, the real one is just around the corner...

And then it's on to this...

Roman.:

Stay the course!!! Testing too, the real one is just around the corner...
)))
Reason: