[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 215

MaxZ:
Alas, a short film... What's your hurry?
No rush) it'll be around the 15th of this month) but what to do... have to try)

7Konstantin7:
No rush) it will be around the 15th of this month) but what to do... we have to try)
What if you dump everything before the 15th? Change your mind? Promise!!! :DD

MaxZ:
What if you're done by the 15th? Change your mind? Promise me!!! :DD
I don't have to change my mind :-D) I may shed only because the lot is growing and I'm not testing on cents. At cents I can withstand a drawdown of 1000 pips or more without effort)

vladds:

The client does not go into their pocket, but is swallowed by the market!
Can the DC affect my Expert Advisor? I mean my trading system?

7Konstantin7:
i can fail it only because the lot is growing and i am not testing on cents. With cents i can handle a 1000 pips drawdown and even more without stressing)
i can't withdraw lots with cents, you can't withdraw them with martin, i can't withdraw them all!

Tantrik:
The number of lots is limited on cents, and a simple martin would have taken it all out a long time ago!
Is 1000 lots not enough?)

Tantrik:
The number of lots is limited on cents, and a simple martin would have taken it all out a long time ago!

You can find a brokerage house with a good maximum lot.

OnGoing:
1,000 lots isn't enough?)
Of course ;-) it's just that people are in shock they don't fully understand our mess)

As vladds said about the noodles) And the spikes and gaps we can not care if we sprinkle Rolton on the chart! :-D

OnGoing:
1,000 lots isn't enough?)
It can't be - because it can't be. (maybe it's a demo - maybe nobody withdraws$) 1,2,4,8,16,32,64,128 and that's in rubles!

Tantrik:
It can't be - because it can't be. (Maybe it's a demo - maybe nobody withdraws$) 1,2,4,8,16,32,64,128 and that's in rubles!
There are standard accounts with the characteristics of cents)
Reason: