[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 180

You need to teach the owl with signs of a trend to go down and open 10% of the deposit in the direction of the trend with signs of the end of the trend to open the lot and close the trend bet, if the trend is not confirmed bet must be attached to the total take!

7Konstantin7:
My owls are all uphill without any slippage and all the strong movements today are working out very well)

This short-term testing does not give us much. In order to assess it, you need at least a couple of years in the tester and it should not be a drain.

vladds:
I need to teach the owl to open a 10 % stake from the deposit in the direction of the trend when there are signs of the end of the trend, to open a lot and close the trend stake, if the trend is not confirmed the stake should be attached to the total take!
Write the terms of reference, how to determine the signs of a trend? and the signs of the end of a trend?

vladds:
You need to teach the owl with signs of a trend to go down and open 10% of the deposit in the direction of the trend with signs of the end of the trend to open the lot and close the trend bet, if the trend is not confirmed bet must be attached to the total take!
If the trend could be detected reliably, this EA would not be needed at all.

khorosh:
This short-term testing is of little value. You need to run it in a tester for at least a couple of years to be able to assess it.
That much is clear... I've been running in the tester since 2000 and I haven't lost money, and I've looked at how to minimise drawdowns and now I'm testing it on three terminals with different risks...

7Konstantin7:
This is all understandable... I've been running it in the tester and I've looked at how to minimise drawdowns and now I'm testing it on three terminals with different risks...
Show me the results in the tester over 2 years.

khorosh:
If the trend could be detected reliably, this advisor would not be needed at all.

So again, go through the standard indicators, and if it is not confirmed. the bet is not so huge it will close!

Tantrik:
Write the terms of reference, how do you identify the signs of a trend? and the signs of the end of a trend?

There is no need to write it, there are plenty of indicators, and the mistakes will be corrected by themselves.

khorosh:
Show the results in the tester for 2 years. at least this way you are no longer losing the minimum lot.

I already posted this

And in general, according to the author's idea, you need to buy a village and it's only to test on a demo ... a tester can not do that, but never mind, I'm not proving anything to anyone, just trying)
Reason: