[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 115

I am using a useful indicator together with an Expert Advisor, which pulls up the stop. I make decisions based on the indicator, while the EA works for me when I'm not there. I trade manually, but it is calm. I already know in advance how much I will lose if the market goes against me. But, as a rule, it doesn't happen that often.

4x-online:
Don't confuse creativity and creative masturbation.

that's probably what you're doing.

4x-online:
Don't confuse creativity and creative masturbation.
Don't get in the way of enjoying

vladds:

That must be how you do it.
No, that's how you do it. I have already masturbated and switched to a healthy lifestyle.

vladds: Why can't I edit page 1 yesterday I could!
It's been three days since you could edit. You can't edit further, all nonsense stays forever (unless the moderators intervene, of course - but so far they don't seem to intend to).

vladds:
how come I can't edit page 1 yesterday I could!

The time to edit the POST has expired...

4x-online:
No, that's what you do. I have already masturbated and switched to a healthy lifestyle.
Run away from here, or God forbid you get infected))

4x-online:
No, that's what you do. I have already masturbated and switched to a healthy lifestyle.

Now it's my turn and then we'll see if I'll switch to your healthy lifestyle or not who knows!?

Mathemat:
It's been three days, when you could still edit. You can't edit any further, all nonsense stays forever (unless the moderators intervene, of course - but so far they don't seem to intend to).

Too bad I removed the previous entries and wanted to put them back with the codes!

vladds:

Now it's my turn and then we'll see if I go on your healthy lifestyle or not, who knows!?

Come on, come on. Stupid stubbornness usually ends up with either bloody hands or a broken forehead.

Ask yourself a simple question: "What is my advantage?" And answer it honestly.

Reason: