[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 50

Roman.:

You just noticed, didn't you? :-)

)

You're an old warrior, but there you go...

I'll go in case it's contagious.

nikat97:

USDCHF to buy on EURUSD to sell

USDCHF

EURUSD

You buy the dollar against the CHF and EUR, if they sell the dollar you immediately sell it, this is the basics you need to know.

nikat97:
In Al...and in a micro account the total volume of lots should not exceed 5 for one instrument. perhaps this is the problem

I don't seem to have 0.9 volume I don't know what the hell it is, I used to open seals and then... stop it :(

LuRAS:

You buy the dollar against the CHF and EUR, if the dollar is sold, you sell immediately
That's what the test is all about just wondering) I'm on futures...

sever31:

)

You're an old warrior, but there you go...

I'll go in case it's contagious.

:-) That's in the past...

LuRAS:

You buy the dollar against the CHF and EUR, if the dollar is sold, you sell immediately
You'll end up losing however you want))) The deposit must be from 60 USD with a lot of 0.01 for faithful earnings

nikat97:
There's no way around it)))) The deposit must be from 60 $ with a lot of 0.01 for faithful earnings
Yes Demo 5.000 RUR 0.01 lot

I'm reading you guys and... I'm getting a little bit of a f-..... Is it so "impossible" to build a custom-built system? I wrote my code in Excel, I'm testing it 2nd day on 3 month period, +100% so far... I don't know, maybe next time something will happen... Well, the test is on real trading history (=from MT4)...I'm not good at mql4 coding, or rather I haven't tried it... What if I really "rake in the cash" on a real account, will they give me the money or just "cheat" me somehow. .... where are the pitfalls?

Robot_al:
I'm reading you guys and... I'm getting a little bit of a f-..... Is it so "impossible" to build a custom-built system? I wrote my code in Excel, I'm testing it 2nd day on 3 month period, +100% for now... I don't know, maybe next time something will happen... Well, the test is on real trading history (=from MT4)...I'm not good at mql4 coding, or rather I haven't tried it... What if I really "rake in the cash" on a real account, will they give me the money or just "cheat" me somehow. .... where are the pitfalls?
First you have to cash in.

Robot_al:
I'm reading you guys and... I'm getting a little bit of a f-..... Is it so "impossible" to build a custom-built system? I wrote my code in Excel, I'm testing it 2nd day on 3 month period, +100% so far... I don't know, maybe next time something will happen... Well, the test is on real trading history (=from MT4)...I'm not good at mql4 coding, or rather I haven't tried it... What if I really "rake in the cash" on a real account, will they give me the money or just "cheat" me somehow. .... where are the pitfalls?
Straight to the stock exchange through the bank...
Reason: