How much is the "grail" worth? - page 5

galaxian2:
well, well, well..... let's get a little closer to the topic of the topic. Namely, how much is a Working Profitable Trading System worth? If you do not know the basics of trading (without taking into account trader's factors, cracks and greed, etc.) or how much it may cost. There are all sorts of trading gurus (we know them mostly from seminars )))))) - The price of the grail for them is the price of the seminar. At the same time the grail is simple in its description, but it should be accompanied by the trader (who will push the buttons). It turns out that the grail (trading system), which excludes the long-suffering human factor, is a robot (algorithm).

I remember the answer to this question: how much is a grail? as much as a money printing press. in short, the answer got away from me)

if a grail is given say a lemon and it can raise it by 20%, then the price of the grail is 200000. (20% with 95% probability and 99.99% probability of remaining in profit and with a drawdown of not more than say 3-5%)

If he can do it with 10,000,000, the price is 200,000,000.

However, .... fun to be here. )))

Mischek:

On the one hand "if there is no difference, why pay more", and for pure kitchens there is no difference. On the other hand, the peak of the cochon theme feels behind us.

jinxed
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/136661

paukas:
100 quid. Discounts for retired and disabled forex traders.

So you've got both a drained demo account and a grail and all for 100 quid. (what's the difference?). Hello!

Tantrik:

So you've got a flush demo account and a grail and everything for 100 quid. (What's the difference?) Hello!

What's the difference? One's a tease, the other's a tease.

Hello.

paukas:

What's the difference? One is teasing, the other is teasing.

Hello.

I know that, but can you elaborate on the systems?

Tantrik:

I know that, but can you elaborate on the systems?
What's the point?

paukas:
What's the point?

e.g. what is the yield? what is the initial deposit required? (i have a martin safe level from 150K - !?)

Tantrik:
(I have a martin safe level from 150K - !?)
(facepalm)
Reason: