[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 158

A very good reflection of what is happening in the market.... The current level, and we know about it in advance, and how much of it is support and how much is resistance......

And it has nothing to do with peaks and troughs at all....but it does divide them somehow... :))))

Congratulations to everyone on buying on my signal.... I told you we're going, Well it's clear as day, the market is more predictable than ever......

I feel like I'm the only one left here..... All right, I'll trade alone like a fool... myself :)))))))!!!!!!

nikelodeon:

I've been thinking about how to attach some tactics to it now. I'm not sure how much of a load of bullshit it is to trade purely by signal. But now the market is easily predictable.... For example, now I think that we will go up. First of all, the blue level can be said to have been tested, and the old, red level is now acting as support.... i can see it, but i don't know how to do it in my EA :(((

I don't know how to do it...((() Hold on, what's the problem...) It's always lots to see but no entry on a live candle (only on opening)...

wait a minute, does it put points at the opening of the candle ??????? round?

Generally speaking, the indicator only works on formed bars.... So you see any signal on the opening of the next bar....

nikelodeon:
Generally speaking, the indicator only works on formed bars.... So you can see any signal of the indicator at the opening of the next bar....

no words...cool...well then you can put arrows on the points too... might be better...

That's the thing - no. I've tried everything....... It pours and pours, there's no stability. And so..... If you apply the right tactics to it, I think it's a good stable pourer and should turn out ....

By the way the level has changed, buy close....

Short sold... Damn, the spread is biting on this frame... Also opening not exactly profitable.... :(((

There is a resistance level so far, if we break the dnamo upwards we will move by the end of the hour.... Minutes, hundredth frame.... I just don't want to wait long, this turkey looks great on the hour....

Reason: