[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 152

strangerr:

МТ5 http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/10767-EUR-USD-2011q4/page1078

Komarovski:

"The European Central Bank /ECB/ said that the plan aims to ease tensions in the lending market for households and companies.

I can't do it!
europe and america are concerned about housewives...")))

there on MT5 is complete nonsense, don't read their speculations or you'll get sick....

strangerr:

Tuntrick drew the forecast, did he help anyone?
It helped me. Good luck!

Tantrik:
It helped me. Good luck!

Tantrik, that wasn't a stone in your own backyard, just an eternal theme about predictions.

Oh man, I should have hoped on my intuition after all. They already saw 1.3530 and I closed the buy and opened the sit at 1.3480. Nothing, 50 pips over/under, as long as it does not reach 1.38, I do not want to say hello to Kolya Morzhov again :(

lekhach:
Oh man, I should have hoped on my intuition after all. They already saw 1.3530 and I closed the buy and opened the sit at 1.3480. Nothing, 50 pips over/under, as long as it does not reach 1.38, I do not want to say hello to Kolya Morzhov again:(

But you will have to)))

strangerr:

Tantrik, that wasn't a stone to you, just an eternal theme about predictions.
We should have a "rock garden"! They (us - you) are fooling these Central Bankers - it's New Year's bonuses!

lekhach:
Oh man, I should have hoped on my intuition after all. They already saw 1.3530 and I closed the buy and opened the sit at 1.3480. Nothing, 50 pips over/under, as long as it does not reach 1.38, I do not want to say hello to Kolya Morzhov again :(

I do not need to listen to anybody and they will give me advice))))

strangerr:

And you will have to)))

What do you mean? Do you think we'll see 1.38 this week, or is this a sick joke?

Kitsan:

You should not listen to anyone or they will give you advice))))

Nobody advised him, on the contrary, I told him about Anna Karenina))))

Should bounce back a bit from the option levels:

Or maybe we'll slip right through, then the next stop is 1.3780.

lekhach:

What do you mean? Do you think we will see 1.38 this week, or is this a sick joke?
Also better to put a stop loss, it's better than Uncle Kolya.
Reason: