[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 133

Vizard:

Less countries means less hassle...Germany and France have the bulk of the weight in the euro...so if they are the only ones left, not much will change...

the fact that the hep was not covered today was surprising...

If Germany and France stay alone, although a couple of other countries may be included, Finland for example, then things will change quite dramatically. Exchange rate will be 1.8-1.9.

s_aullma:
If Germany and France are left alone, although a couple more countries could be included, Finland for example, things will change quite dramatically. The exchange rate will be 1.8-1.9.

Why is it so high?

from 2005 to today

Vizard:

why so big?

from 2005 to today.

It is certainly not a figure I made up. I recently read an interview with the director of HSBC's foreign exchange department. So he voiced this range in the interview. He said that they were calculating a variant, if only Germany and France were left. Whether it was reasonable or not, I cannot speculate.

s_aullma:

This is certainly not a figure I made up. I recently read an interview with the Director of Foreign Exchange at HSBC. So he voiced this range in the interview. He said that they were calculating a variant, if only Germany and France were left. Whether it was reasonable or not, I can't speculate.

I see... they must have meant that without all the recent fiddling they would not have fallen like that...

2011.11.29 01:00:08 gold-dust_v11 EURUSD,M15: open #146340643 sell 1.00 EURUSD at 1.33023 sl: 1.33446 tp: 1.32646 ok - previous position closed with a loser.

Reshetov:

2011.11.29 01:00:08 gold-dust_v11 EURUSD,M15: open #146340643 sell 1.00 EURUSD at 1.33023 sl: 1.33446 tp: 1.32646 ok - previous position closed with a loser.

What's the principle behind entering owls... if it's not a secret...

Vizard:

And what principle does the owl enter ... if it's not a secret...

NS is a black box, even for those who programmed it.

The only principle is successful tests on OOS.

I believe today was not a good day for the Expert Advisor (the balance has a profit of $53 and equity of $120), especially at the beginning of the day when it went flat because the gap shuffled the TA cards. Tomorrow I will re-optimise everything so that the EA is aware of the gap and does not get lost.

Reshetov:

NS is a black box, even for those who programmed it.

The only principle is successful tests on OOS.

I suppose today was not a good day for the Expert Advisor (balance has a profit of $53 and equity of $120), especially at the beginning of the day when it went flat because the gap opened all the cards for the TA. Tomorrow I will re-optimise everything so that the EA is aware of the gap and does not get lost.

Excuse me, is the code in free access?
If yes, where may I see it?
Thank you.

rustein:
Excuse me, is the code freely available?
If so, where can I look at it?
Thank you.
Sorry, but only the original version without modifications is freely available: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10151

Reshetov:
Sorry, but only the original version without modifications is freely available: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10151
Thank you, I will read it with interest.
Reason: