Friday - page 22

Hot Finnish guys(tara, petya), settle down. I have a magic "ban" button, if anything. I won't look at regalia or ratings.

Mathemat:
Hot Finnish guys(tara, petya), settle down. I've got a magic "ban" button, if anything. I won't look at regalia and ratings.

(taking half a step back) What did I say?

===

))) You know what, Lyosha. No, you don't. And I won't. But if you want to show some power, you're welcome to it. Go, as they say, ehad.

I try to show it only when it's strictly necessary.

Let's not go there, Pete. All the friction is in private. If you have doubts about anything, let's discuss it, welcome.

Dug up from page 6...

OK, I'll bring up Friday this time.

FRIDAY!!!

>

alexeymosc:

Dug up from page 6...

OK, I'll bring up Friday this time.

FRIDAY!!!

It's Friday and it's freezing - you can't even go outside.(

jelizavettka:
Friday, and it's freezing - you can't even go outside.(

And who's asking you to go out in the cold with beer?

I remember four years ago when I decided to have a bottle of beer near Perekrestok. It was somewhere between 25 and 27 degrees below freezing, colder than it is now.

The beer in the bottle (it was warm and nasty in the shop) got cold to the right temperature suspiciously fast - so fast that I could not finish the last 100 grams: it froze!

Drinking Asahi and some really hot Sake.

From the "What was that?" column.
Went to the forum (Friday!))), and then to my personal account and ... didn't understand a thing. It turns out, as they say!, Someone under a similar nickname to mine has appeared. And it's someone from the moderators bothers.
Well, it's official (as much as it's possible on Fridays): I don't care who's nicknamed Pavosonic, ugh, I mean Svintozavr, and who's moderators are bothered by it.
Relax - Friday...))

Svinozavr:
From the "What was that?" column.
Went to the forum (Friday!))), and then to my personal account and ... didn't understand a thing. It turns out, as they say!, Someone under a similar nickname to mine has appeared. And it's someone from the moderators bothers.
Well, it's official (as much as it's possible on Fridays): I don't care who's nicknamed Pavosonic, ugh, I mean Svintozavr, and who's moderators are bothered by it.
Relax - Friday...))

OK, let's put it in memory and it will be usurped as a ficial disclaimer. By the way, Svinotavr his name is.

P.S. And, Petya, can you watch something diagonally - on Skype? You're offline now.

Reason: