Friday - page 10

paukas:
How long have you been saying...? So it's a bad case...

why a case? another step and still far in the beginning... (it's a development on the level of emotion, sensation - and has no effect on my activities in maya! get it Pukas?)

Mischek:
Urgently horrify this post. This is classified information.

and at the same time useless (the earth is spinning - build a power plant on it)

paukas:
How long have you been saying...? So it's a bad case...

By the way, your punches are an exploitation of chance. (so primitive, so many years, such a beard...)

Tantrik:

By the way, your punches are the exploitation of chance. (

Oops, that's not what you said. Spider's kind and patient, but if...

Still, you've been on the wrong side of the road.

Mischek:

Oops, you shouldn't have said that. Spider's kind and patient, but if...

You must have been on the wrong side of the tracks, after all.

I know he's kind.... and his tactic is to piss someone off.... and the user will spill his guts (well, anything other than punches)

Tantrik:

and at the same time useless (the earth is spinning - build a power plant on it).

This has been used for a long time for communication and navigation and even the TV at my summer house.

However, people who are on a first-name basis with God don't need all that.

TheXpert:
What exactly?

Yes, because I work for an alcohol company that imports wines from France. In fact, why do you think that even in France you have to drink Beaujolais only in "special places".

That's nonsense... Beaujolais is just a celebration, a young wine... It's like in Russia they would make a holiday of "Zhigulyovskoye beer" and on this day people would just gorge themselves on it... :)

For example from statistics, this week the number of toilet paper rolls (when celebrating) increases many times over!!! Young wine makes itself felt :)

And how can you tell who has the best BRASHKA this year?

And why can't you import it to Russia?

In fact you can, which is done, but there is a broshka for 200r. and there is also for 2000 so, the one that for 2000 is oh***** broshka, but still broshka.

ZS: I sell Beaujolais 2006 at 50 p.m. delivery at the expense of the recipient, the sediment is natural and natural, but it is not avoided, for a young wine in 2006

Europa:

Yes, because I work for an alcoholic beverage company that imports wines from France. In fact, why do you think that even in France you have to drink Beaujolais only in "special places".

That's nonsense... Beaujolais is just a celebration, a young wine... It's like in Russia they would make a holiday of "Zhigulyovskoye beer" and on this day people would just gorge themselves on it... :)

For example from statistics, this week the number of toilet paper rolls (when celebrating) increases many times over!!! Young wine makes itself felt :)

And how can you tell who has the best BRASHKA this year?

And why can't you import it to Russia?

In fact you can, which is done, but there is a broshka for 200r. and there is also for 2000 so, the one that for 2000 is oh***** broshka, but still broshka.

ZS: Sale Beaujolais 2006 50R. delivery at the expense of the recipient, the sediment is natural and natural, but it is not avoided, for a young wine in 2006

Gotcha! That's who's getting Russia drunk. You have no conscience. Bandit.

Erofey clutched the mouse frantically, at times he even thought it was squeaking quietly. His hand was numb, his finger was at the ready, but he did not press the button: "Well, it's going to end now (Lord, help me...). It can't be like that! But my eyes saw something that was simply unbelievable. How could it be? Why? The same thought replayed in my head: why? Suddenly his heart started beating faster and faster - at last! He sighed in relief and let the sweating mouse go. What time is it? Holy shit, it was already 2 a.m. My wife was sound asleep, the cat was stretched out on the window sill pretending to sleep. I was in the middle of an important level, and then I could relax. For some reason, he did not feel sleepy. Erofey went out onto the balcony and sighed the spring air - something familiar from his childhood; he remembered how he used to climb on the roofs of five-storey buildings and the sounds of "johnny, don't you love me" were wafting over the dance floor. At the same time there was a pleasant smell of fried potatoes and onions coming from the vents... After standing for a while, he went back to the computer. What?! (с)

paukas:

I have been using it for a long time for communication, navigation and even the TV at my cottage.

But people who are on a first-name basis with God don't need all that.

Well, at least you need something.
Reason: