What is the Smart Bridge Technology thing - hedging currency risks? - page 6

PapaYozh:

Don't you want to?
Why the rush :)))) (sic: ok - the answer is in the thread title:))))

Tantrik:

How about this night from 12 to 13.10.2011. you open the positions and tomorrow we'll see, discuss! ...

How about no "let's"? Besides...

Tantrik:

I won't bother you again with such silly questions. please.
I'll open with a trading tit-for-tat. When the mood strikes, I'll show the results. I did both - I showed them.

And I don't go for dares and I don't go into the market without knowing.

moskitman:

How about no "let's"? And besides.

If there's a trading tit-for-tat, I'll open up. When the mood strikes, I'll show results. I did both - I showed them.

I do not go for a dare and do not go into the market without knowing it.
When the situation will be! (you may use a demo.)
(these straits are for the weak: )))))

Tantrik:
(hint: ok - the answer is in the title of the thread:)))
But how do I do it hedge the risk But what about hedging the chance?

PapaYozh:
What's the best way hedge the risk without hedging the chance?

Read the instructions! (follow the safety regulations)

PapaYozh:
What's the best way hedge the risk without hedging the chance?
That's a good question, by the way. The screenshot on the previous page, although implicitly, but still shows that the unidirectional movement (with small deviations) of the currency lasts a day or three. Enough to jump on the train. No currency pair can boast of such a stable movement as the market segment.

moskitman:

well, let(s?) try it...
below is a screenshot with the yellow vertical line corresponding to the night of September 22-23 this year:

I can't think of a better indicator. Knowing that in this (simplified of course) market model everything is interconnected and almost(!) balanced, I deduce the future priority of trading in the "straggling" currencies, considering AUD and NZD oversold, and USD and JPY overbought.

Where's the logic, Igor?

Exactly, Andrew, tell me, how was it possible to know on September 22-23 that we were at the maximum of the divergence, if the indicator is not pegged to a certain level and is constantly scaling?

What is the probability (in percentage terms) that the divergence is not yet in the middle of the road or even just at the beginning?

OnGoing:

Exactly, Andrew, tell me, how was it possible to know on September 22-23 that we were at the maximum of the divergence, if the indicator is not pegged to a certain level and is constantly scaling?

What is the probability (in percentage terms) that the divergence is not yet in the middle of the road or even just at the beginning?

I have accumulated several criteria for determining the pivot point. In the screenshot specifically, it is the simultaneous reversal of four max(min). Sometimes it is "seven of one goat" as it was at 16:00 on August 15 against the franc. But more often I look at one of the currencies crossing zero - the moment of changing of overbought (sold) in most cases indicates the end of the current stage of the "spread". There must be a fundamental reason for that, but I don't know what it is.

moskitman:
Of course the second one! Just the opposite: from 23.09.2011 for 2...3 days AUD and NZD - buy, and USD and JPY - sell
Now the situation is completely different.

So why load up the depo with a mediated basket when you can just buy AUDUSD, AUDJPY, NZDUSD, NZDJPY ?

Does the forecast from September 23rd converge?

OnGoing:

So why load up the depo with a mediated basket when you can just buy AUDUSD, AUDJPY, NZDUSD, NZDJPY ?

Is the forecast from September 23rd converging?

Only questions, when will there be a "bailout"? ;)
At first I thought so too, and was very surprised when it didn't work. It turned out that for the equity-driven basket of orders chart to correlate more or less with the index or cluster chart (used as a reference for making forecasts), all other currencies have to participate, because ALL of them should be taken into account. Otherwise, it will be unpredictable guessing.