[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 38

mona shorting at the low end...)))

roma1984:

Rom, how do the forecasts work out on the history? ( 3 or 4 sections ) to make a forecast on reversals...

Vizard:
Rom, how do the forecasts work out on the history? ( 3-4 segments ) make forecasts on reversals ...

You may make accurate predictions with the help of a phybe.

roma1984:

i usually do it all with the help of a phybe . it can be accurately determined . but to be able to catch it you need experience with phybe

that's why i asked about pivots ... how do you catch a pivot ? it's no problem to pull a phybo )))

I'm getting more experience with it. I set my own targets on it as shown on the screenshot. if it penetrates upwards it is cancelled. if it penetrates downwards it is almost 90% sure to hit the first target and the price may correct or go further up to maximum 2 at this level or may go flat or may reverse or correct at maximum 1 also may do so.

roma1984:
I'm getting more experience with it. I set my own targets on it as shown on the screenshot. if it penetrates upwards it is cancelled. if it penetrates downwards it is almost 90% sure to reach the first target and the price may correct or go further up to maximum 2 at this level or may be flat or may reverse or correct at maximum 1 also may be

ok...

Vizard:

that's why i asked about reversals ... how do you catch a reversal? and fibo is not a problem ))))

the problem is to know how to stretch the fibo correctly to identify the target. some people may just use the fibo to find the retracement. but very few people can interpret the eliot by the fibo. i.e. know the target at the beginning of the move

solar:

At 1.3685 buying is possible

And he was right - as if he was looking in the water))

For the especially hot heads, movement to 1.3802 area (possible spike to 1.3850) . then movement to the basement... heh... triangles coming up again... ahhtung in general

Reason: