[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 124

tara:

Moment of truth, imho:

I mean, wherever we hit, that's where we'll go...

down

Tantrik:
You're the one to be apprenticed to! :))

Don't...

I'm a partner only :)

forte928:

you can get 200p or more a day from ATS and that's just on euRs

i don't believe it)))) show me 10 years equi if you have it...

USDCHF . In my opinion, the move upwards is not over. There is likely to be another rally. Apparently, Wednesday will be for the bulls.

Watching the day's close on the euro - RBC

Despite Tuesday's gains, the euro continues to trade in the $1.33/$1.38 range, traders believe, with some even calling the figure $1.30/$1.40. Before talking about a new trend, the market would like to make a more decisive breakout.

According to George Davis, chief technical analyst at RBC Capital Market, he remains bearish on the single currency, but notes that a close below $1.3599(downtrend from August 30) would provoke a short-term bullish trend reversal" and would open the way to resistance levels at $1.3786 (September 21 high) and $1.3930 (September 15 high).

At the same time, Davis notes that the bearish mood will only be questioned if the pair closes above $1.4094 (61.8% Fibonacci retracement of the August/September decline).
Nevertheless, for a new move southwards (towards $1.3246), the euro must break the "double bottom at $1.3428".

Keyword: FOREX

Vizard:

I don't believe it)))) show me 10 years' worth of equi if you have one...
birth certificate! OK?

Vizard:

I don't buy it)))) show me a 10 year equi if you have it...

Give me the history on the pairs on the minutes and I'll show you... I need at least 8000 points...

I only have a big history on the Euros...

forte928:

Give me the history on the pairs on the minutes and I'll show you... I need at least 8000 points...

I've only got a lot of history on the eu...

I don't have a lot of minutes either...I'll check it out...

you just sounded so confident... i thought you were running deep tests...

i just remember the days when the daily move on the euro was 50 pips...

Tantrik:
down

up! (It seems that the sellers are not allowed to cover the sells)

Sweet:

USDCHF . In my opinion, the move upwards is not over. There is likely to be another rally. Apparently, Wednesday will be for the bulls.

I like it :)
Reason: