[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 104

moskitman:

I myself do not know HOW much the Eurobucks will rise in the near future. And now there is no certainty about its direction, although I would call it preferable to go up....
...OK, whatever: sell the yen and the dollar and buy the Aussie and the NZ. Try somewhere on a demo to form pairs of them and appropriate trading decisions ...
What timeframe should we look at?

snail09:
Put it out there. By the way, my respects!!! But this thread hasn't been just about the euras for a long time now, and the name matches.
Thank you.

RekkeR:
TF, which one to watch?
Н1

moskitman:
Н1
Yen on the hour, probably still running to watch the northern lights?

RekkeR:
Yen on the hour, probably still running to watch the northern lights?

More like the opposite - the yen is overbought relative to the market and has already started to get cheaper. It is now neck-and-neck with the USDJPY and we cannot expect any predictable movement from the USDJPY.

Relative to the other currencies it should be sold: buy NZDJPY, AUDJPY, CADJPY...

moskitman:

Igor, it so happens that my analysis is simply unable to give you the figures you are accustomed to. I myself do not know HOW much the Eurobucks will go up in the near future. At the moment there is no certainty about its direction, though I would say growth is preferable.
The ring has absolutely nothing to do with it - it is not an analysis tool, it is a tool for execution of trade decisions.
OK, whatever: sell the Yen and the Dollar, and buy the Aussie and the New Zealanders. Try to form pairs of them in a demo somewhere and make corresponding trading decisions (buy NZDJPY, ... etc.) with equal lots, and you will be pleasantly surprised with Monday's gap.
The rest of the currencies are just "terrified" of the imbalance of the leaders right now, and hence, no comment.

Thank you, Andrei! I couldn't have expected a more comprehensive answer.

ZS. But you didn't come to this thread by accident? The purpose, if I may formulate it?

moskitman:

Is that you in the avatar?

moskitman:

Igor, it just so happens that my analysis is not able to give you the numbers you are used to. I myself do not know HOW much the Eurobucks will rise in the near future. At the moment there is no certainty about its direction, though I would say growth is preferable.
The ring has absolutely nothing to do with it - it is not an analysis tool, it is a tool for execution of trade decisions.
OK, whatever: sell the Yen and the Dollar, and buy the Aussie and the New Zealanders. Try to form pairs of them in a demo somewhere and make corresponding trading decisions (buy NZDJPY, ... etc.) with equal lots and you will be pleasantly surprised with Monday's gap.
The rest of the currencies are just "terrified" of the imbalance of the leaders right now and hence, no comment.

Thanks for the forecast. On the yen I will refrain from the rest I agree.

The avatar is exactly me, only a couple of years ago - it's a still from a video at my father-in-law's anniversary party.
It was an accident. What's the purpose of a Friday night? To watch guys guessing "by fibonics"? How do they copy news from websites? Or how they draw (do not get angry, Igor) channels and lines by the tops of bars? What macroeconomic rationale is there in that??? Your chart of one (any!) pair reflects 1/16 of the true state of affairs.

snail09:
It didn't stick, although the zip should have stuck. Send me an email and I'll send it to
.... what program are we talking about..., the thing is interesting too...
Reason: