How to minimise the size of the stop and thereby the loss - page 4

Ah, I see. There's no exact, all proving formula - 10% a month, and shit your way through it. That's just the way it works. And I don't even want to think about why...

It's just that if you insure for a sane reason, that's how it works. Of course, there are locs... ))))))))))))))))))))

Avals:

share?))) how does the stop value relate to a 10% return?

Compare Irene - above link is a loss on Earth (100%) - it (Irene) - just might be a maximum of 10%.

Svinozavr:

...Of course, there are loki... ))))))))))))))))))))

Nah... Loki isn't for me - I'm in the business of HIS DEVELOPMENT - NETTING LOVE - a new spin on Loki... :-))

Roman.:

Compare Irene - above the link is a loss on Earth (100%) - she (Irene) - just might be a maximum of 10%.

didn't understand anything)))

Svinozavr:

Ah, I see. There is no exact, all proving formula - 10% per month.

There is another formula. Post five(to the present)... - The future at 10-20% is already more or less familiar. IMHO, of course.

Avals:

didn't get anything)))

Land - 100% - this is profit+Dep.

Ayran - about 10% (possibly more) of the destruction is a loss - Stop. This is so that Ayran is not the size of Kolyan, in the case of....

Roman.:

Land - 100% is a profit.

Ayran - about 10% (possibly more) of the destruction is a loss - Stop. This is so that Ayran is not the size of Kolyan.

it wasn't about 10% loss, it was about stops calculated based on 10% profitability

Avals:

I was not talking about a 10% loss, I was talking about stops calculated on the basis of a 10% return.

Compare Ayran with Kolyan and decide for yourself - there is NO exact formula for calculating Ayran size.

Roman.:

Compare Ayran with Coljan and decide for yourself - there is NO exact formula for calculating the size of Ayran.

it's all clear. How do you calculate the size of the stop based on a return of 10% per month?

Avals:

it's all clear. How do you calculate the stop value based on a return of 10% per month?

I DON'T KNOW... :-)))
Reason: