Is any prediction doomed? - page 38

Mischek2:
Nenene, we are waiting for more comic strips from you
There will only be from real accounts, however bitter they may be. And in general, we should make it a rule: only discuss real accounts, what's your opinion?

s2101:
Actually, I hold one seminar a year and exclusively at an exhibition. And as for "turkeys", try to learn how to add where you need and what you want, then you'll understand the secret. In the meantime, - you are not at all advanced. I'm sorry to say. I would prefer to speak to those and for those who want to "advance" or "advanced".
If there aren't any, it's too early to tell.
Very interesting, don't mind the detractors, please continue.

s2101:
Actually, I hold one seminar a year and exclusively at an exhibition. And as for the "turkeys", - try to learn how to add where you want and what you need, then you will understand what the secret is. In the meantime, - you are not at all advanced. I'm sorry to say. I would prefer to speak to those and for those who want to "advance" or "advanced".

So this is your seminar? Cool! I agree, I'm not at all advanced in this telepathy yet.

Have you tried implementing your ideas in an advisor?

yosuf:

Can I express myself without being cryptic?

Perhaps Andrei is suggesting you drink poison iodine

Mischek2:

Which poison is the most painless? I am personally very drunk myself at the moment.

Mischek2:
How could I? I'm also waiting for new stats.)

yosuf:

What is the most painless poison? I'm pretty drunk myself right now.

I was wondering why I got a foggy monitor on the inside when I came on this thread.) ))

TheXpert:
How can I? I'm waiting for the new stats too.)
I guess I'm too late, what's the seminar with Cecatillo ?

jelizavettka:

I was wondering why I had a fog on the inside when I came to this thread.) ))
I'm just an earthly creature, that's all.

yosuf:
I'm just an earthly creature too and nothing more.

That's all right. Maybe you'll find the truth in wine...
Reason: