Looking for an assistant to co-write an EA for the 2011 Championship.

The Championship is coming up.

Looking for an assistant to co-write an expert for the winner of the 2011 Championship. Required:

А. Idea (from me).

1. By and large, the strategy is not important. If we assume that it exists (well, suddenly) and if it brings 5% per month (... and any bank takes it for a billion quid, and the government of some European countries - a dozen), then for 3 months it will have +15.8%. The winner of the last championship earned - 78,000, which gives + 680%. In other words, a non-existent advisor worth a billion quid has no chance of winning the championship.
  2. All robots according to the pillars of this science consist of strategy and money management. Point 1 shows that even a great strategy does not matter for the Championship. So - only money management matters.
  3. The only indisputable strategy is the use of probability theory. Everything else is an attempt to find minor deviations from the theory of probability. So money management should be based on probability theory. We know the Monte Carlo method from the theory of probability. We can apply it to the Championship - we have 10 000 virtual money as an asset, infinity (or adjustable finality) of the possible winning. I.e. if using Monte Carlo method the probability to earn +70 000 (for balance of 80 000 and consequently winning the Championship 2010) refers to the probability to decrease -10 000 (for balance 0) as 10 000/70 000, i.e. 1/7. Not a bad chance to earn real 40,000 from a virtual 10,000.

Б. What it takes (from you):

A simple robot, with few parameters, with a valutile currency (will allow the robot to swing) that can be set up in the tester to go through the validation procedure and not get a negative result.

В. What I propose:

Screw (send you) a money management to your strategy. This money management will allow you to set the desired result you need, you can calculate the probability by the formula 10 000/(Result - 10 000).

Find out more here.

forex_ch2011@yahoo.com

/*link removed by the moderator

What do you get? In the championship 2010 with the required virtual 80,000, i.e. 1/7 probability. Mat expectation of winning equals 40,000 (real) by the expectation of winning (it is real!!!) 1/7 and gives 5715 c.u. Not bad, I think.

04-08-2011

To all the funnies out there.

For the sake of illustration, here it is.

Test on championship period 2010 (from 04-10-2010) brit_dol, M1.

1. Crossing 2 mashes - special hello to Sweeten (with mcl4).
  2. Robot can open - go to 15 lots.
  3. Maximum equity varies (from 40,000 - the robot will not go out to 15 lots before that). In this one, it is somewhere up to 80,000.

Still looking for helpers.

Regards,

I agree, on one condition: if the advisor makes 5% profit per month you sell it for a billion quid, if you don't sell it within a month you owe me half a billion quid.

rustein:
I agree, on one condition: if the advisor makes 5% profit per month you sell it for a billion quid, if you don't sell it within a month you owe me half a billion quid.
Don't be so categorical. Give him at least two months...to settle accounts with you. )))

Here you go.

P.S. Idee cash register?

Files:

Swetten:

Here you go.

P.S. Where's the till?

You and Starter should have signed a contract first.

You missed your chance. Starter got his coveted advisor.

The question "Where's the till" is now irrelevant. All that remains is Starter's integrity.

I'll be watching with interest as this unfolds. I wish you a very rich bride. ))

charter:

You and Starter should have signed a contract first.

You missed your chance. Starter got his coveted advisor.

The question of "Where's the till" is now irrelevant. We'll just have to rely on Starter's integrity.

I'll be watching with interest as this unfolds. I wish you a very rich bride. ))

Starter posted a public offer, so now let him get married.

:)

Tonight's the day, yesssss!

but in substance?

P.s. - s. I'll sign off on it.

You have not said a single word on the merits yet. Now go ahead and make the MACD Sample a grail for Ch-2011!

And God forbid Swetten cheat (don't get married)...

forexch2011:

The Championship is coming up.

Looking for an assistant to co-write an expert for the winner of the 2011 Championship. I need one:

You are already on the organizers' radar.

Collective expert writing==disqualification.

rustein:
I agree, on one condition: if the EA makes 5% profit per month you sell it for a billion quid, if you don't sell it within a month you owe me half a billion quid.

Create such an advisor

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/4234/page6

Reason: