[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 193

Evgen157:

What about the fence? Tomorrow's news is all over the place ))))

it's been three years since i got used to a fence....

strike the iron, as they say, without leaving the box office... .

Evgen157:

Based on yesterday's screenshots, only USDJPY didn't guess.... All the rest are bearable )))

Didn't get it right either - got to the next level

andreika:

it's been three years since i got used to the fence....

strike the iron, as they say, without leaving the box office... yyyy

It's not convenient to stop at the cash register ... There is not enough space ))))

Evgen157:

It's not convenient to stop at the cashier's desk ... there's not much room ))))

I agree. There's plenty of room.

the target for the next week or two

The only thing left for further downside is to break the channel boundary. I think we will break it tomorrow anyway.

andreika:

The only thing left for further downside is to break the channel boundary. I think we will break it tomorrow anyway.

Not better in 3D )))

andreika:

The only thing left for further downside is to break the channel boundary. I think we will break it tomorrow anyway .

The quid index is trending at 74.49 today and 75.34 for tomorrow.(The trend is broken - what is it? - it's when the average person sees the eu at the price he bought on tv - "tomorrow I have to go and get the eu, it's not going up")

Evgen157:

Not better in 3D )))

well.... not gonna argue. should be interesting... i'll put the pendants on just in case.

Tantrik:

the quid index is trending through 74.49 today and 75.34 for tomorrow.(the trend is broken - what is that? - it's when the average person sees the eu at the price he was buying on tv - "tomorrow I have to go and get the eu, it's not going up").

+ 100 ... hamster theory works ))))

I don't see any interest on the rise....BREAD ))) 1.4300

Reason: