[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 33

I'm not a beginner anymore, but it's been a long time since I wrote for fours, so I'm struggling.

How do I know the level of freezing if MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_FREEZELEVEL)) is always equal to zero,

But re-quotes (order freezing) regularly occur?

By experience, I have established that the error of TP modification sometimes appears at the level of 8pp, sometimes 11pp, but 5pp also slips through (but very seldom).

As a result, it is not clear how to check it in order not to risk requotes.

Urain:

I'm no longer a beginner, but it's been a long time since I've written for 4, so I'm worried.

How do I know the level of freeze if MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_FREEZELEVEL)) is always equal to zero,

Do the requotes (about order freezing) occur regularly?

Experience has shown that TP modification error sometimes appears at 8pp, sometimes at 11pp, but 5pp also slips through (but very seldom).

As a result, it is not clear how to check it without requotes.

Exactly about the freeze? Maybe a StopLevel after all? The freezing is not used in many brokerage companies now (=0).

Is this the error?

ERR_TRADE_MODIFY_DENIED 145 Modification is prohibited since the order is too close to the market

artmedia70:

Is it about freezing? How about StopLevel after all? Many brokerage companies do not use freezing now (=0)

Is this error exactly?

ERR_TRADE_MODIFY_DENIED 145 Modification is not allowed because the order is too close to the market
Yes freeze, although StopLevel marketinfo also returns 0.

Urain:
Yes freeze, although StopLevel marketinfo also returns 0.
ERR_TRADE_MODIFY_DENIED145Modification is not allowed because the order is too close to the market and is blocked because of a possible imminent execution. You can refresh the data after no earlier than 15 seconds using theRefreshRates function and try again.

See here.

Folks, I'm almost to the white knees now.... How to rename a file via shell32.dll????

Right:

#import  "shell32.dll"                                                       //Подключим dll (входит в состав windows)       
  int ShellExecuteA(int hwnd,string Operation,string File,string Parameters,string Directory,int ShowCmd); 
#import

rename = ShellExecuteA(0,"Open","ren","\""+FullPathFile+"\" \""+FullPathFile2+"\" ","",3);

Doesn't work. Although manually via cmd it works.

I'm following the analogy where

copyini = ShellExecuteA(0,"Open","xcopy","\""+TerminalPath()+ PuthHistory+"\" \""+PuthTester+PuthHistory+"\" /y/c/k/r/d","",3);
goes off without a hitch.

charter:
ERR_TRADE_MODIFY_DENIED145Modification is not allowed because the order is too close to the market and is blocked because of a possible imminent execution. You can refresh the data after no earlier than 15 seconds using theRefreshRates function and try again.

See here.

Well, that's if you already got an error, but how to avoid error? How to describe check not to get into a requote?

Urain:
Well, if you have already received an error, how would you avoid the error? How would you describe the check without getting into requotes?

This error occurs with pendants. They cannot be modified in FREEZE zone. Wait 15 seconds and try again.

If the error is coming from a market order (which is unlikely), then it is only due to violation of StopLevel condition.

kiimar:

Folks, I'm almost to the white knees now.... How to rename a file via shell32.dll????

Form the string first, use the printer to see what you copy, then pass it on, probably a path issue. If not it's back here again.

Maybe it's the backslashes. \ The \ is a control character, so it should be "C:\\Program Files\..."

If there's another option -- MoveFileA.

charter:

This error occurs with pendants. They cannot be modified in FREEZE zone. Wait 15 seconds and try again.

If the error is coming from a market order, then it is only due to violation of StopLevel condition.

Here, as I understand it, the other issue is that zeros are returned after a freeze level request, and as a consequence, wrong modification and a re-quote or error again.

2Urain - Have there been any cases of non-zeros being returned after requesting these levels?

TheXpert:

First form a string, use a print to see what you copy, then pass it on, it's probably a path problem. If not, it's back here again.

Maybe it's the backslashes. \ The \ is a control character, so the way to write it is "C:\\Program Files\..."

If there's another option -- MoveFileA.

Yes, that's what I did. Checked the line via print and then also manually via cmd. Everything works through cmd, but not through terminal for some reason. And now I see that for some reason only one command, xcopy, works, which is strange. Unfortunately, I can't find any detailed information on the syntax and functionality of shell32.dll. I'm going to try MoveFileA now.
Reason: