[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 15

Can you please tell me how to re-establish communication with the DC (A. ...ri), which was lost on 06 07/11?

Hi all. Today I found out that at high speed of EA testing, the terminal seems to "eat up" part of the functions, positions are not closed, some functions do not work. It is rare but it happens. It happens at high speed. Can this be or is it completely ruled out? I write my EA myself. I would like to ask my question in advance.

yosuf:
Can you please tell me how to re-establish communication with the DC (A. ...ri), which was lost on 06 07/11?

Could it have been banned? I have Alpa working properly.

PS: I'm always afraid of getting banned for making some kind of mistake that will cause the server to flood. How do you solve such things in DC, if my program starts to harm? Will they give me some kind of warning?

Pyro:

Couldn't you get banned? I've got Alpa working properly.

PS: I'm always afraid of getting banned for some bug that causes the server to flood. How do you solve such things in DC, if my program starts to harm? Will they give me a warning?

I'm working on a demo, I haven't given any reason to, there have been no reports of a ban.

yosuf:
I'm working on a demo, I haven't given an excuse, there have been no reports of a ban.
Are the pings going through? Any new firewalls/network installations around that date? Strange...

Pyro:
Hi all. Today I found out that at high speed of EA testing, the terminal seems to "eat up" part of the functions, positions are not closed, some functions do not work. It is rare but it happens. It happens at high speed. Can this be or is it completely ruled out? I write my EA myself. I would like to ask my question in advance.

Something very familiar.) But unfortunately I can not remember now with what it was associated with me. But I had to correct it to avoid such "swallowing".

yosuf:

Reboot the terminal.

Looked through Kim Igor's functions. Found this code in OpenPosition() function:

if (err==128 || err==142 || err==143)

error 128 means - Transaction waiting time has expired, and 142 and 143 are not defined in the help. No one knows what it means? Maybe it has been discussed before?

There they are. They have no identifiers, but there are explanations.

Mathemat:
There they are. They have no identifiers, but there are explanations.

This is the first time I've seen it. I was guided by the help in MetaEditor, and it is not there or maybe I looked badly. )) Thanks!
Reason: