[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 443

sss2019:
Hmm, first time I've seen the question - why look for bugs in code... Finding bugs is 50% of all programming, so there you go!

Yeah, right. I'm logging the error in the alerts. Sometimes things don't work out the way you'd like them to, even often.
if ( Bid<=Price -otstup*Point) {II=1;Alert("II=1;");}
   if (II>WW){ Alert(" if II>WW; ");     
I can't keep track of all of the EA's actions, but EVERYTHING is cool!!! Yes, I also stupidly asked

Good evening! I have written such a construction, for outputting an error to the log, if there is an error, so it outputs an error on every tick! And there is also some kind of error when there is no condition to open an order!

tiket= OrderSend( Symbol(), OP_BUYSTOP,  volume*A, Price +otstup*Point,Point * 3, R1, Price+takeprofit*Point+otstup*Point, "OP_BUYSTOP", 1000,  expiration, Red); 
  // Alert ("OP_BUYSTOP", GetLastError( )); 
    }M=0;int Error=GetLastError( );
   if (Error !=0 ) {Alert ( " Error  OP_BUYSTOP " ,Error, " tiket ",tiket," volume*A ",volume*A," Price +otstup*Point ",Price +otstup*Point," Price+takeprofit*Point+otstup*Point ",Price+takeprofit*Point+otstup*Point, 
  " Ask ", Ask , " Bid " , Bid );
   Error=0;}

dkfl.zrjdktdbx:

And some kind of error when there is no condition to open an order at all!

And even after } brackets

And the F1 button is broken.

Thank you! I'll have a look at it. And what gives ef one? Is the GetLastError value reset after the bracket?

dkfl.zrjdktdbx:
What gives an ef one?
knowledge

Awesome!!! Thank you! I mean, I tried pushing

dkfl.zrjdktdbx:
Cool!!! Thank you! I mean, I tried to click

и... Oh miracle!!!! The DVD-RW door opened and out came... a snow maiden with a bag of... of knowledge and ... diseases ... :)))))))))))))))

rare ... let me point out...

artmedia70:

и... Oh miracle!!!! The DVD-RW door opened and out came... a snow maiden with a bag of... of knowledge and ... diseases ... :)))))))))))))))

rare ... let me say ...

Home again!!!

Vinin:

Home again!!!
Ow!!! There's no hiding again... I'm a fan... Ich bim sick...

During the optimization process, I check the visualization item and press start, after which the strategy tester fades, the visualization mark disappears and the test proceeds at a very slow pace. What does it mean? I was loading quotes and updating. (MT4)

Reason: