Avalanche 6.2 - page 18

around 50 points

45... Do you understand the ToR? and +5 for graphs and histograms... why? because I can't formulate which coordinates to draw the graphs and histograms at. Not to be indelicate, but is this option at your discretion? The only request is that it reflects the information we get from the script.

Hello all! I am not a pgrammer, but I have some suggestions on how to upgrade avalanche6.2. I suggest the first order to be opened by fractal on 5 minutes or minutes, you can also make a filtre from MA and MACD or i-Reg. I also think that the lot should be increased exactly three times. What do you think?
Files:
i-regr_2.mq4  5 kb

If you make a sensible filter, then you don't need the trap, and the lot can safely be increased tenfold.

Swetten:

If you make a sensible filter, then you don't need a trap, and the lot can safely be increased tenfold.

I was thinking the same thing...

If you find a normal, uncluttered filter - then, yes! That's a win! // And that's two fingers in the eye - remember the verbal symbol?

Didn't anyone teach you at school about Newton's three (3 - if you can't read) laws?

Eh. I love you so much. You're so desirable... (fondly) Tundra... ))))))))))

Svinozavr:

I was thinking the same thing...

If you find a normal, uncluttered filter - then, yes! It's a win! // And it's two fingers in the eye - remember the verbal symbol?

Didn't anyone at school teach you about Newton's three (3 - if you can't read) laws?

Eh. I love you so much. My desirable you... (Tundra... ))))))))))

What language is that in?

Can it be translated into Russian?

Can anyone post the very first, simple avalanche. No indicators, no MM, just Magik.

Swetten:

What language is that in?

Can it be translated into Russian?

In this speech, Peter joyfully reveals your similarities with him in thought and outlook, offering your hand and heart to seek pure, bright, unclouded happiness together until the victorious end

On long winter evenings, he will tell you about the laws of physics, the great scientists and discoverers

He'll declare his love for you and, if you agree, he'll ask you to move to the tundra.

------------------------------

A good letter, kind, sincere

Thank you, friend!
I knew you would understand... )))) !!! And explain! )))))))

And I'm glad.

Only I think Kolobok with a short cigar is a bit jealous.

Peter, you make up your mind - it's either tundra or a blackout on all floors and a terrible cold from the fridges...

or Gödel with his "incompleteness!" screwed up.

;)

Reason: