[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 360

Shniperson 24.11.2011 05:21
Hi! How do I make a "bull" that checks the OsMA value, i.e. if the last 10 bars of OsMA are above zero, then true ))

then pepicom
Decompiled code is not allowed. The post is deleted.

Good afternoon, could you tell me if there is a function that returns what timeframe is currently set?

first_may:
Good afternoon, could you please tell me if there is a function that returns what timeframe is currently set?
int Period( )
Returns the value of the number of minutes of the period for the current chart.

first_may:
Good afternoon, could you tell me if there is a function that returns what timeframe is currently set?

int Period( )
Returns the value of the number of minutes of the period for the current chart.
Example:
 Print("Period ", Period());

Thank you.

Hi! How do you make a "bull" that checks the OsMA value, i.e. for example if the last 10 bars of OsMA are above zero, then true ))

drknn:
Also, if we are working with order commands programmatically, we have to remember that the commands change when lots are reset.

Could you be more specific? I do not understand what lot reset means. Thank you!

pepicom:

I'm asking for help! How to make a microlot into an EA.

This is the second warning. You posted the decompiled, renaming the extension. Deleted.

There won't be a third, straight to the baths.

Shniperson:
Hi! How do you make a "bull" that checks the OsMA value, i.e. for example if the last 10 bars of OsMA are above zero, then true ))
Бул = истина;
для и=0 до 9 делаем
	 Если (иОСМА(....,и)<=0) Бул=фалса;

//А здесь уже юзаем бул
Reason: