Currency pair investment strategy - page 14

Mathemat:
These jobs have nothing to do with trading. Now formulate.
Alexey, the banks have one big problem - it is to keep currency risks at zero. You can put all sorts of funds with their own interests into this circle, but then you get a game in a circle without a reference point - even normal dealers work on the principle of the currency department of the bank, not the broker, i.e. the reference point is always on the bank. Someone buys and then sells to someone, and someone just insures risks with this accumulated liquidity, that is all, I hope it is simple and clear.

I apologize to everyone for trying to mislead everyone, as I myself was severely mistaken about the loc, all thanks for the advice, I just wanted to find out that if you choose a policy of trading with overshooting, how much money is needed, approximately, in order to lot 0.1 is guaranteed to trade breakeven. Then assess the possible benefits of this activity and compare it with bank investments, i.e., find out if it's worth the trouble, and the branch can be demolished as shameful for me and harmful for newbies.

yosuf:
I apologize to everyone for trying to mislead everyone, as I myself was severely mistaken about the loc, all thanks for the advice, I just wanted to find out that if you choose a policy of trading with overshooting, how much money is needed, approximately, in order to lot 0.1 is guaranteed to trade breakeven. Then assess the possible benefits of this event and compare it with bank investments, i.e., find out if it's worth the trouble, and the branch can be demolished as shameful for me and harmful to newcomers.
For newcomers, it can be instructive, but not necessarily embarrassing. Listening to someone's misconceptions, as well as the counter-arguments of the pros, is useful.

yosuf:
I just wanted to find out that if you choose the policy of trading with overshooting, how much money do you need, roughly, to guarantee a break-even trade with a 0.1 lot.

Yusuf, everyone is looking for a break-even TS, and only with the understanding that sitting on losses is a direct route to failure we can understand that in order to make money we need to work. The same situation is with lots - the lots don't give profits, the lots only allow us to simplify the ТС, but the untangling of a lot in profit is again a work, the aim of which is to gain profit more than the loss, i.e. i.e. a losing order in the lot, "by magic", will not automatically turn into a profit, you have to do in order to cover the loss with a bigger profit - and how you will get more profit than the losing tray is the TS, you can forecast the trend, you can use loss splitting, you can use averaging, you can use Martingale - either way you need to work

good luck!

yosuf:
I apologise to everyone for trying to mislead everyone as I myself was sorely mistaken about the location, thank you all for your advice
Wow, what a speed of comprehension! Soon we'll be able to communicate with you productively, I hope.

yosuf:
I apologise to everyone for trying to mislead everyone as I myself was severely misled about the loc, thank you all for the advice, ...
Worthy of Respect!
Reason: