Currency pair investment strategy - page 7

VladislavVG:

You are very far removed from real business too. Selling on a prepayment basis, for example: I have sold the goods, but I will make the delivery later, if I do not have the goods in stock, I will either buy them later than I sold them, or I will borrow them from neighbours in the business, with subsequent repayment, or produce them - if I am a manufacturer and sell my own production goods to order. In the case of market trading, the borrower is your brokerage company. In the stock market it is a broker and there are CFDs for such sales.

Have you ever worked in real business ?????? Or just theorizing? I am sorry for the students.

That's why I always tell students that I am not a teacher, but primarily a researcher and engineer by speciality, so I can't explain things clearly, but they still try to understand what I'm talking about and don't run to the rector with complaints.

Europa:

Yes they do, EURUSD is 1.4283 and USDEUR= 0.7001 Do you feel the difference? :))

So, if you suggest keeping a sell open all the time, does this apply to all pairs ? (EURUSD and USDEUR)?

What is not clear? Yes, it applies to all couples.

yosuf:
You wouldn't need to know anything if you were buying in loca mode.
It would be more correct to say "in Loco mode"...

Aren't you guys hot in your room?

Vybegalla's scheme was turning on its ugly side. A commission was set up to review Vybegalla's work.  But Vybegallo did not get confused and presented two certificates which stated, firstly, that three of the lab assistants in his laboratory went every year to work on the state farm and, secondly, that he had once been a prisoner of the Tsarist regime and now regularly gave popular lectures in the city lecture hall and in the periphery.  And while the stunned commission tried to work out the logic of what was going on, he leisurely removed four truckloads of herring heads from a sponsored fish factory (by way of production) for a maturing anthropoid, unsatisfied stomach.  The commission wrote a report and the institute waited in awe for further developments. Vybegalla's neighbours on the floor were taking time off at their own expense.

yosuf:
Will you be able to sell a product you haven't bought yet? Unless you are a middleman, which is very slippery.
That's how half the world lives, trades and works. First he gets the goods, then he sells them, then he pays. Yusuf, what closet did you crawl out of?

VladislavVG:

In the case of buy with a lock (as in the case of sell with a buy lock) you have no open positions - you have paid the spread for nothing....

As for selling - just imagine: you have sold, and the price has sharply risen. Where are your funds? ))))))))

And if you put a lot, you will see two differently-directed orders of the same size and it does not matter which one of them was placed for what reason: the one that is within the system, and which is against it - the result will not change.

This is where you need investment funds, which is what I am trying to tell you. They save you from ruin and remain in your sight at the same time. If the price does not come back again, consider that you have invested for good, but this is hardly the case.

PapaYozh:

Aren't you guys hot in your room?

They want to move me in with Napoleon.

yosuf:
What's not to understand here? Yes, applies to all couples.

facepalm...

Gentlemen, I believe that Yusuf tried to invent the carry trade strategy, but under-invented it just a little bit. ;-)
Reason: