TA or something you don't know about. - page 115

DmitriyN:

Had a sip of vodka last night, room temperature. Today my throat is very sore. Does anyone know what the treatment is?

Sore throat, take a painkiller.

Runny nose, cough, take an antichistamine.

who sips vodka...? Pour a glass - humanly - and all ailments will pass!

;)

Oh, I almost forgot, fly agarics are also good for you.

DmitriyN:

1. Rom, share the meditation technique or a link to it. I'm not going to argue\trolling, although I do have my views on inputs,

2. you know that I think you should buy very cheaply,

3. I just want to learn about meditation techniques.

1. All according to Vadim Zeland! You know his work!

2. I agree, but at the same time nobody cancelled the study of other points of view on the matter, especially by such an expert! I am interested!

3. You can get acquainted in audiobooks! Visualisation of the target slide, framing...

All - in books: "Transurfing Reality", etc. See through google, download audio and listen + text - study!

Any conclusions on the subject matter?

Or do we keep drinking? :-)

Why not have a drink? It's a normal move.

But you and the unicums!

I was asked about the subject. All right. So... Sauva...

Step back and don't argue: you are incapable of bargaining.

What I said about (pro - for Odessa) TA is live and unchanging.

Let me quietly, inconspicuously... go away. And a good one!

Roman.:

Any conclusions on the subject matter?

Or do we keep drinking? :-)

I think the trick here is to understand what is going on with TA. The topikaster is stingy with examples.

So we understood that on page 1, more than we understood that we didn't know about TA, but it's still there.))

By his logic TA is everything to do with mathematics and arithmetic, yeah shit, so then we can say that cutting out the appendix is also TA, and even if twice.))

Leonid44:

So we understood that on page 1, more than we understood that we didn't know about TA, but it's still there.))

By his logic TA is everything to do with mathematics and arithmetic, yeah shit, so then we can say that cutting out the appendix is also TA, even if twice.))

I'm surprised: TA is all about maths, but I'm not so sure about removing the appendix.
Reason: