FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 258

Tantrik:

The eu has cancelled the previous forecast, now downward reversal levels start at 1.4050.

For once agreed with me)))

rigc:
good forecast))))

good or bad, as long as it's understandable.

and the idex is giving in. (and gold corrects from 1620.20)

chepikds:
What about stops? Or are you waiting too long for a "kolyan"?

I used to catch falcons when I was a kid... :-))) if more than 300 pips in a day, maybe the rut will come...

it's unlikely to come when the price is forecast to return... that is, during collapses the forecast is silent ... :-))

( I have long ago stopped playing with lots of counter and pending orders ... one forecaster order - a target of 30 pips a day on average...

oh, yeah... no stops... Max lifetime of the order - no more than a day and a half... )

chepikds:

Yes, but not for sure, time will tell...

So far it looks very much like a double bottom. As an option, two points at 4350-4400 as fracture contenders.

strangerr:

For once agreed with me)))
Zy... :)))) this time the euura movement coincided with your indices :)))). (from 1.4520 the link I gave you! did you look at the picture?)

Tantrik:
Zy... :)))) this time the eur movement coincided with your indices :)))). (from 1.4520 the link I gave you! did you look at the picture?)

If I did, then I was watching it))))

By the way, while many here are buying, the dudes have started selling.

strangerr:

If he was selling, it means he was watching)))

By the way, while many here are buying, the dudes have started selling.

if the TS is 10-30 pips then you can sell and buy. (when the eu is going up the franc usually corrects)

Tantrik:
If the TS is 10-30 pips then you can sell and buy. (When the eu is rising the franc usually corrects)

Now buying may not have time to close.

strangerr:

It's a good time to buy!
It's a good time to buy! I don't consider selling at all...

euro pound 28.07.

Reason: