FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 223

I wonder if what happened in Norway will have any effect on the EUR/USD exchange rate? Here's more...( ( ........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-vC2JesP1o&feature=related

won't have any effect

I do not know how to call it a script or an indicator? It shows the aggregate position of the instrument, for example, in my account a lot of orders on the yen and pound total balance is +135 and if you calculate the orders will be for a yen -200 pound +335. I would like to see the total position of one instrument or several open ones without a calculator.

Tantrik:

I do not know how to call it a script or an indicator? It shows the aggregate position of the instrument, for example, in my account a lot of orders on the yen and pound total balance is +135 and if you calculate the orders will be for a yen -200 pound +335. I would like to see the total position of one instrument or several open ones without a calculator.

I remember. there was one but i deleted it later because it was useless. i downloaded it somewhere on the internet (i can't even remember now). if you need it i can look for it

Tantrik:

Try this one
Files:
iexposure.mq4  8 kb

andreika:

try this one
Files:
iexposure.ex4  9 kb

andreika:

Thank you.

Tantrik:

Thank you.

Is this what you were looking for? Always happy to help.

andreika:

is that what you're looking for?
don't know (how to install it?)

Tantrik:
don't know (how to install it?)

Simply drop it into the Experts/Indicators folder. And then add it to the chart via the navigator from "Custom Indicators".

Found an indicator code in my possession:

Files:
Reason: