FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 217

Gold as said before reversal level 1611.20 (may slip through 1620.20 on inertia) 22.07.

forte928:

buying by buying but at the moment a correction - 4th wave - and only then a rise in the fifth wave...

There is a catch here. The third wave is smaller than the first wave (fact). This says that the fifth wave will be smaller than the third, or (catch) it is not the third - but only the first in the third.

rensbit:
There's a catch. The third wave is smaller than the first (fact). This says that the fifth wave will be smaller than the third, or (catch) it is not the third - but only the first in the third.
I also thought so from the beginning but it turns out that everything worked fine if you take into account all the shadows...

SP 500. 22.07.

forte928:
I thought so too from the beginning, but it turns out it worked fine if you consider the shadows in full.

I believe the first wave started on 12.07.2011, the third wave started on 18.07.2011. In that case, less (by shadows).

rensbit:

I believe that the first wave started on 12.07.2011, the third wave started on 18.07.2011. In that case, there is less.

it is so now the fourth corrective wave and the last fifth wave on growth around 1.4130-1.4165 from 25.07 to 28.07

Indeh. 22.07.

Canadian +400 (or am I imagining it)

International rating agency Fitch Ratings welcomed agreements to resolve the European debt crisis reached the day before at an emergency summit of EU heads of state in Brussels.

However, despite this, Fitch stated its firm intention to downgrade Greece to SD (selective default), and a number of Greek government bonds to be exchanged for new securities, the rating of D (default). However, the default status will be temporary, and Greece will receive new ratings as soon as new bonds are issued. The agency expects Greece's post-default rating to be "in the lower end of the speculative category", Fitch said in a commentary published today.

Fitch currently rates Greece's sovereign credit rating at CCC, which means "significant credit risk", a real possibility of default.

seolink74: As in most strategies trader makes a decision analyzing several TFs from the highest to the lowest... in addition the chart with H4... as we see it is still buying... (orange line is the second option for stop)

Sorry, honestly, I can't see anything behind the piling up of points and lines of different TFs.

I've already warned you. If you show a system chart and cannot clearly explain to others how it works - then why show it? Just call out the prediction figures, it will be easier to understand.

Reason: