FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 59

Hello! Considered the decline from 04.07.2011, in isolation from the general wave structure. I set a task to determine whether the local decline is over or not. I got two possible variants, which I present.

If the decline was a correction, then it is over and Low was formed on Friday.

xrust:

You mean volumes?

Also an old development, if I find it at my leisure I'll post it, but for now it's just a screenshot

Thanks, the second screenshot is just that.

If, momentum develops, the move, downwards, is not over.

strangerr:

I mean what is easy to perceive visually.

The pictures on the links are not at all the same, whether it's the lines or the numbers :))) in different colours. You did something similar last year.

I understand that the screenshot shows buy and sell volumes. Is it realistic to do the same in MT?

But this service will uniquely be chargeable. I don't want to buy it because I'm greedy, but I have to pay for getting actual data, the balloon is over - the Pindos have bought this moment, and now the actual data are only for money, and not for small money. In addition, one has to take into account the cost of servers and hosts - one cannot distribute from a home computer.

I have been working and now have suspended - I redo it, add functionality, change approach to service as such, in order to interest potential user. But there will be no demos.

xrust:

It is possible, but this service will unambiguously have to be paid for. And not because I am greedy, but because you have to pay to get up-to-date data, the balloon is over - the pindos have bought this moment, and now up-to-date data only for money, and for a lot of money. In addition, one has to take into account the cost of servers and hosts - one cannot distribute from a home computer.

I have been working and now have suspended - I redo it, add functionality, change approach to service as such, in order to interest potential user. But there will be no demos.

I see, thanks for the answer, we are waiting.

The IMF has allocated an additional €3.2bn for Greece -- this is in addition to the €12bn already allocated, I wonder when on Friday or Saturday?

DragonSL:
The IMF has allocated an additional €3.2bn for Greece -- this is in addition to the €12bn already allocated, I wonder when on Friday or Saturday?

Where's this coming from? Judging by the news on the telly in England it's not good either....

Evgen157:

Where is this information coming from? Judging by the news on the telly in England, it's not good either....

RBC

Guys, buy euros, don't worry about it. In the states, for example, they have not been able to set a figure for the maximum allowable external debt for almost a month, it is not even in the trillions anymore, they demand higher taxes for companies and rich citizens, they talk about the possibility of a system crisis, but it is all bullshit, the usual gamesmanship.
Reason: