'' Predicting price movements 100% - page 2

Integer:

You guessed it, it's already down 9 pips.

I figured it would go both down and up!

P.S. One instrument goes down, the other goes up!

alex12:
Who can say with 90% certainty which way the price will go in the next few seconds or minutes, not hours, not days and certainly not weeks :)
That's what it means to take the bull by the horns. And we've been struggling with strategies for a year...

wmlab:
This is what it means to take the bull by the horns. And we've been struggling with strategies for a year...
it's not bull by the horns: Date $1,000,000, I really need it!

alex12:
No - rather - I mean: Who can control the price by 90%?

Who? You don't know? And if you do, how would that help you?

alex12:

on what logical reasoning ?

A centipede was once asked how she remembered to move her 23rd foot after the 18th. Centipede thought about it and learned how to walk.... and only started walking when she forgot that she had to think how to walk.

goga:

I figured it would go both down and up!

P.S. On one instrument down. On another up!

When they don't say on what, they mean EURUSD. Wouldn't have guessed it in seconds, would have guessed it in minutes.

alex12:
No - rather, I mean: Who can control the price by 90%?

And the LORD God with his skill created all creatures, the sea, and the rivers, and the beasts; and those seven days corresponded to seven thousand years; and the LORD God set two great lamps upon the firmament of heaven, to light the earth; and he divided the day from the night, to signify days and years. And that there should be illumination on the firmament of heaven - the large lamp marking the beginning of the day, and the other marking the beginning of the night.

ZS: locus is two differently oriented orders, here's the Grail, so you don't have to guess who's drawing the patterns in MT

alex12:
$1,000,000 is a lot of money - don't be ridiculous.

If it's a lot to you, just talking to whoever controls the price is going to be very, very, difficult.

Integer:

When they don't say on what, they mean EURUSD. Wouldn't guess in seconds, would guess in minutes.

On any one instrument.

alex12: Кто может сказать с 90% уверенностью - в какую сторону пойдет цена в ближайшие секунды - минуты ?,только не часы и не дни и тем более не недели :)

Why do you need to know that?

Reason: