creating a mega project, pros, super pros and traders join in! - page 5

EricGR:
It is worth creating a work plan so that there is no panic, in which direction to dig, to divide into departments, theoretical ant department (generation of ideas then convert into TOR), implementation department (all clear here). beta-testing department (testing, forming of comments, recommendations, also closely related to the theoretical department to discuss the problem and make the necessary recommendation for the implementation department)) and the head ant, so to speak))) aha

will you take the lead in creating the plan?

goga:

Will you undertake to create a plan?
I will visit you periodically and give you ideas/advice, I have similar work myself, don't get me wrong here.

goga:

Megaproject

Dear forum participants, programmers and traders. I invite you to join me in creating a great Expert Advisor (in terms of volume of work and complexity). Which will include a fairly large number of trading systems. Here, everyone can offer their views, their system, and choose the direction of the project, which is interesting to him.

The Expert Advisor will consist of many parts that will intertwine with each other. In order to avoid confusion and errors, the Expert Advisor is divided into blocks: a), b), c) and so on. Each block is also divided into parts: 1), 2), 3), etc. As in the illustration.

As far as we know: there is no single system that has consistently made money and brought in profits. Sooner or later the market changed and the system stopped working. And also everyone has seen movements on the charts, on which you did not earn because the trading system did not give, sigal to open an order. Therefore I believe that combining several trading systems will help to avoid drawdowns and make additional profits.

During the work, there may be difficulties associated with the inability to implement certain blocks in the mql4 programming language. In this case, I propose to use other programming languages to create blocks and integrate their data (signals), and mql4.

I would like to ask all forum participants to be respectful to their interlocutors and to refrain from being rude or snide. What seems simple to you, is very complicated to others.

For all who want to participate I suggest that you choose a direction that suits him and put the data and developments in this thread. For those, who together with several participants work in one direction, I suggest, to inform interlocutors skype for creation of conference and discussion online

My skype is gogtut .

The paradigm itself is false. If you have not yet found the right approach to market analysis, it does not mean that it does not exist.

Something similar has already been implemented, but on the basis of spectrum analysis. TS built on the basis of spectrum analysis do not lose money in the worst case, in the best case they have a profit factor up to 7.

goga:

just with a 20 pt grid, the result is different
No problem even with this layout, but the main thing in this grid is: speed and time of movement are taken into account + we analyse important levels in the grid, and that's the main thing... :0))

SEVER11:
No problem with this layout either, but the main thing about this grid is: speed and time of movement are taken into account + important levels in the grid are analysed, and this is the main thing... :0))
do you have a grid with stops?

Zhunko:

The paradigm itself is false. If you have not yet found the right approach to market analysis, it does not mean that it does not exist.

I have already implemented something similar, but on the basis of spectrum analysis. TS built on the basis of spectrum analysis do not lose money at worst, at best they have a profit factor up to 7.

Oh! By the way you are right about the problem area. this is nothing but a delusion!

so a few tips for the topiker:

1. The market goes up and down. there are only two phases!
  2. The price chart is the same everywhere, the underlying data is the same. There is no difference in TF or instrument;
  3. The law from small to big (very useful knowledge);
  4. We cannot make all the money, in our case we cannot take all of the movement, we have to sacrifice. (Otherwise there are those who want to take everything, even the spread taken away from the brokerage company);
  5. Trading system should work on market data and rules, not acceptable obscure values derived almost at random (in harmony with the nature of the market);
  6. That is all for now.

Zhunko:

I have already implemented something similar, but on the basis of spectrum analysis. TS built on the basis of spectrum analysis do not lose money in the worst case, in the best case they have a profit factor up to 7.

Why is it so complicated, you can say in simpler words - on MACHKAS)).

Zhunko:

I have already implemented something similar, but on the basis of spectrum analysis. TS built on the basis of spectrum analysis do not lose money in the worst case, in the best case they have a profit factor up to 7.

Please give me some material, where I can read more on this subject...

Zhunko:

You have found a way without losing is very good. i am happy for you. share your knowledge and help me develop an Expert Advisor with no worst case scenario

goga:

As far as we know: there is no single system that has consistently made money and brought in profits. Sooner or later, the market changed and the system stopped working.

I usually don't read any further after these words. A trading system must be based on a pattern of some kind. Regularity comes from the word LAW. No one can change the law of attraction or the law of conservation of energy. The laws of the market cannot be changed either, if they are real laws and not fictional ones. Such a system will never stop working. If the system has stopped working, it means that it has never worked, it brought profit by chance and was of no use. There is no point in combining such systems into a megaproject.
Reason: