[Archive! - page 390

At the OSCE Summit in Vilnius, Russia and several other countries blocked the "Declaration on Fundamental Freedoms in the Digital Age".

http://news.rambler.ru/12074210/

>

So far, the number of people wishing to take part in the December 10 rally has exceeded 50,000 on social media, according to Left Front spokeswoman Anastasia Udaltsova. The rally is planned for December 10 on Revolution Square in Moscow.

Meanwhile, Mosvodokanal told RBC that the emergency response work on Revolution Square was completed around noon today. According to Alexey Dashenko, head of Mosvodokanal's press service, the fences have now been removed and the equipment has moved away.

Another event which could have prevented the rally has been postponed for a day. The opening of the world's first ice theatre on Moscow's Revolutionary Square will not take place on Saturday, as previously announced, but on Sunday, December 11.

Read more: http://top.rbc.ru/politics/08/12/2011/628975.shtml

Yeah...
What's all this bullshit got to do with me?

Yes, they lie, yes, they cheat. There's not much else. "Life is such that there's nothing to be ashamed of."

So - what? No, just answer me simply and clearly to mine - so what?

I've been building my life to distance myself as much as possible from all this government bullshit. In some ways, I've succeeded. And I ain't going nowhere waving my arms.

Of course, I may be ashamed of myself: you're not all here, your daughters are in the States,... ...you know, live with us here, etc.

That's all true, of course. But I've been here a long time. It's all bullshit.

Take care of yourself and your loved ones. It's more valuable and more difficult.

Hehe, what has Kiev and Kharkiv got to do with it? Or have the brothers Ukrainians started to root for Russia again?

And Prague and Stockholm, too...

Mathemat:

Heh, what's that got to do with Kiev and Kharkiv?

Plus Prague and Stockholm...

There are about 10 cities in Germany

>

Mathemat:

Hehe, what has Kiev and Kharkiv got to do with it? Or have the brothers Ukrainians started to root for Russia again?

And Prague and Stockholm, too...

Russian embassies in Ukraine. Polling stations for Russian citizens living in Ukraine.

It is clear that there are Russians there. Why are there rallies there?!

Reason: