Searching for market patterns - page 104

ULAD:

Beautiful, Peter, closed out the week.

Usually, a beautiful closing gives rise to a new trend! ;)

Svinozavr:

By the pulse indicator. Like I haven't forgotten. I'm "finishing" it now. Here is the picture so far (Eurobucks 5).

The legend is as follows: the impulse itself is marked on the bar with two rhombuses of the respective colour (small and large). A strong bar, which is not an impulse, is marked with a small rhombicon (more about it later).

Logic: average bar spread is calculated, i.e. МА by a modulo (open - close). Then we memorize the value of excess (as soon as it happens) of the bar slope over the average slope. And so when a new bar exceeds this hmmm... OK, the overshoot by some threshold, then this bar is counted as a pulse. The amount of excess is overwritten by the new one. And so on and so on and so forth. Of course, there must be a certain noise threshold, otherwise you will understand that there will be a lot of false signals in the flat.

===

I do not know when I will finish it. Maybe today. Maybe by Mon. Maybe in general... If not "at all", I'll post it here, in the thread. I don't need a hundred premoderation in kodobaz and 200 times in the red army - ratings. If anything, the basic logic described all, write yourself no problem.

The author reserves the right to partially modify the working principle of the indicator, to completely change its logic or reject it altogether.

I understand that if things go well, it is possible to use a similar design on higher time frames?

Deleted as rubbish (FAQ)

Deleted as rubbish (FAQ)

Deleted as rubbish (FAQ)

Deleted as rubbish (FAQ)

Deleted as rubbish (FAQ)

Deleted as rubbish (FAQ)

"...However, I am not a long-term worker. Maybe I should think about the interpretation. But it is definitely not up to me.

====

Although, if things work out well, yes, but do you need anything at all? )))"

Copy that. Understood. I have read it... :-)))

Maybe I should think about the interpretation of AND...

I suggest that the search for regularities should also be conducted in a slightly different format, namely to try to create, invent, deduce, guess, ..... such a function which could satisfactorily describe a previously known regularity, while being set by known functions or a combination of them. If the assumed function of the market (let's call it thus) solves the problem, only then let us check it on the actual market data. Let us stop for the time being at monotonically varying functions without breaks. Anyone can give me a sequence of 20 figures connected by a pattern known only to the author according to the proposed method. I will try to use 10 of them to determine the parameters of the model, and the next 10 for the forward test. The market function, if one can be obtained at all, should cope with all functions in any combination, as the market is even more complex.

Reason: