Searching for market patterns - page 101

Avals:

Let's check.

To do this 1. Let's take a 4-hour candle with a lower/upper shadow that is N times larger than the rest of the candle. 2. And after this candlestick we will see the shift from its close for the next four hours. Of course, we look at the average value of all such cases.

Here for EURUSD - long shadows downwards. X-axis is the number of the minute bar from the time of the tail candle closing, Y- shift in points from the level of this bar closing. Different charts - different coefficients N. I.e. light blue is more than 10 times excess of the length of the lower shadow of the whole rest of the bar:

Average offsets for 4 hours after such a tail bar are within +-one point. If there was an effect, there would be upward trends on these charts (or at least spikes) and as the filter increases, these trends/spikes would intensify. I.e. at a factor of 10 it should be the strongest.

There is quite a lot of data from 17000 at coefficient=1 to 240 at coefficient=10 (11 years of data)

1. and all the conditions? if so, that's a far cry from my suggestion.

2. thanks for the solution,

sever31:

1. and all the conditions? if so, it's a long way from my suggestion.

2. thank you for the solution,

well your post I quoted didn't have any other conditions

Here is the first available chart and frame. the arrows are in the direction of entry. stops do not know, I did a quick calculation, at the most pessimistic scenario - 11 profitable against 5 unprofitable)

sever31:

Here is the first available chart and frame. the arrows are in the direction of entry. stops do not know, I did a quick calculation, at the most pessimistic scenario - 11 profitable against 5 unprofitable)

do not trust your eyes)))), especially 16 examples

sever31:

everything... I have lost my TS (it will not work now) (it looks like a takeover, no?)

Tantrik:

that's it... I've got ace (won't work now) (looks like a takeover, doesn't it?)
that's me... appreciate it.

sever31:
that's me... appreciate it.

you have to sell at every peak :)))

Avals:

Let's check.

Let's take 4-hours candlesticks with the lower/upper shadow N times more than the rest of the candlestick.

Did you limit the minimum length of the candlestick body?

Otherwise we will get not "hammers", but "crosses",

Symmetrical ones can appear, if the shadows are not compared.

lasso:

Was there no limit to the minimum length of the body of the candle?

No, the author didn't. How do you limit the minimum - in fx points, by will (e.g. ATR or time of day)?

As soon as the "fixed points" are set "in their pure form", the idea of a "system" can immediately be scrapped. Only percentages will enable the system to live on.
Reason: