Resistance and support on the CCI indicator

Breaking through resistance and support levels on the CCI indicator works very well. Maybe someone has a similar EA? Or someone willing to write one?

how do you build them? formalise them

shprott:
Breaking through resistance and support levels on the CCI indicator works very well. Maybe someone has a similar EA? Or someone willing to write one?
Try it without indicator. It will work even better.

the man with the beard is always right.)

Shalom :)

shprott:
The CCI indicator breaks through resistance and support levels.
This is Woodies CCI == shamanism.

Ooh, I've got a megachamp on Woodies CCI.

I'm sorry I didn't think of it sooner. Here you go with a detailed description.

Once I checked it, it started to make a big drawdown and I gave up on it.

It's interesting, though.

Files:

Numerous tests have shown that Wudi is a plummer. Author, throw your energies into other sectors. And throw CCI, RSI and the like in the bin. Million dollar advice.

sayfuji:
Numerous tests have shown that Wudi is a plummer. Author, throw your energies into other sectors. And throw CCI, RSI and the like in the bin. Million dollar advice.
disagree on something percenato.

Thank you all for the feedback and suggestions, but I meant the trading system as shown in the screenshot.

I've been trying to trade with this system on my real account since Monday. It works pretty good. That is why I decided to ask about the Expert Advisor.

несогласен на ченто перченто

WTF? If it's a grail, why aren't you trading? There is no such thing as a half-performing system. All those pretty pictures with a week of tests are self-deception. Practice will show. CCI is like everything else - it averages without mercy. That's how you draw conclusions.

Does this picture remind you of anything?

So maybe you don't need CCI?

which is why I suggested to the author https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10265

to do something different, like.

CCI indicator for 1\3

Reason: